Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
One new topic per day

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Early Ozarks Morning

bshamilton
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Early Ozarks Morning

I finally made it out into the Ozarks for a small shoot. Had an appointment in the area for mid-morning Sunday, and got up very early and made it to Haw Creek area just at dawn. The sky was crystal clear, but fortunately I got here before the sun light made it into the valley floor.
Water level was lower than I'd hoped, but about what I expected, and since it had been quite a while, it was a real pleasure just to be out there in the quiet of the morning.
Hope you enjoy. Any c&c is welcome.
Thanks for looking.

Barry

Canon EOS-1D Mark III    50mm    f/7.1    1s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  

Apr 23, 2012 at 07:50 PM
WozniakMac
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Early Ozarks Morning

Hope you enjoyed it! I am in Arkansas and love the Ozarks too. Such a great place to photograph.

Apr 23, 2012 at 07:51 PM
helenica
• • •
p.1 #3 · Early Ozarks Morning

Lovely scenery. I hope you took more, because I suspect that a closeup of the middle part of this shot would be awesome.

Apr 23, 2012 at 07:55 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Early Ozarks Morning

Hey Barry,

Love it! I need to make a trip back to the Ozarks!

Jim

Apr 23, 2012 at 09:35 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

David Leask
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · Early Ozarks Morning

Hey Barry,
Part of the fun of 'hunting the shot' is the peace and tranquility it offers along the way. This is often the real bonus for me. I like your image here, if it had been mine I would consider it a double bonus
David

Apr 23, 2012 at 09:42 PM
PrncsSara

p.1 #6 · Early Ozarks Morning

I do love that, Dad! It looks so very peaceful out there. I'll get up early someday and go with you... just let me get through this semester, and we'll get to it! (I like the new signature, by the way!!)

Apr 23, 2012 at 11:30 PM
chez
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · Early Ozarks Morning

Barry, beautiful soothing photo. I am really kicking myself. I spent months up in Harrison back in around 2003 and not once took a photo trip out. Work sometimes takes over and you lose all priorities.

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM
bshamilton
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · Early Ozarks Morning

Thanks so much, everyone!
Mac, I drove right by Pottsville on the way up! We should get together for a shoot someday!
Helen, thanks.....and stand by!
Jim, thank you and do come on back. I know a lot more cool places since you were last here.
Very kind, David. Glad you enjoyed it, and you are so right about the bonus of 'being there'.
Thanks, Sara. I'll hold you to that! Glad you like the sig, since you designed it!!!
Chez, thank you. I know the feeling. I lived here over 30 years before I started exploring all Arkansas has to offer!

Thanks again, all.

Barry

Apr 24, 2012 at 01:26 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password