FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · An Arches NP Noci

Camperjim
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · An Arches NP Noci

There are those who just must go forth and shoot the icons. For Arches NP, one of the great icons is shooting turret arch through the north window arch. Yes, I do have that shot but I also had to do it backwards and shoot the north window through turret arch. I also am posting a couple of other images from Arches which I like. Yes I also shot balancing rock -- from the picnic area with foreground junipers and at 400 mm to foreshorten and include the LaSals and Turret Arch. As long as I am not posting the icons, I will leave those out also.

Apr 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM
douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · An Arches NP Noci

Really nice texture in the first two. The second is my pick. I think the first might have been more pleasing from a higher perspective.
Douglas

Apr 23, 2012 at 06:48 AM
mamankyle
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · An Arches NP Noci

I agree with Douglas. #2.
Greg

Apr 23, 2012 at 08:18 AM
TripleYYY
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · An Arches NP Noci

Some must go forth and shoot the icons, while others would rather throw all their cameras in a canyon.

Nice work, CamperJim.

Y

Apr 23, 2012 at 08:29 AM
jgrau
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · An Arches NP Noci

I love the third shot! Wonderful mood in the image. Feels like you could just keep going forever and never reach the end of the picture. Very nice!

Joerg

Apr 23, 2012 at 08:35 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.