Upload & Sell: Off
You guys should try to hit up your local shops, though at this point you will be waiting a long time no matter what. Unless you are high on B&H's list, you may be better off local, even now.
That reminds me, I need to call them to cancel my D4. Just picked it up locally 2 days ago
I got in on the local shop's list and should get mine next time they get cameras in. Would have it already had I just preordered through them in the first place. Expecting to see one within the next 2 weeks supposedly. If I somehow get two I'll just post the other one up on the buy/sell for cost + shipping.