So the segment my wife and I shot was shown tonight on Nat Geo Wild (Tiger Showdown was the Caught in the Act episode's title) and the reviews are in.
92% said don't give up your day job and the other 8% said give up your day job and take up knitting.
I must say I was wondering who that fat old guy was and why they cut me out...until I realized they hadn't (but in retrospect I wish they had ).
Seriously, it was a kick seeing my photos interspersed with my wife's excellent video and knowing that at 3am at least once a week someone will be watching reruns of me
Again to keep it Kosher (for Passover) here is one image.
I didn't see any of this..... But it sounds kewl
Did you get paid the usual $25 per second for video coverage? I have a friend the NatGeo used his footage of a SHC dropping an egg..... I think that's what he got per second for 20 seconds of footage.......