Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

blackbird3216
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

I'm looking for a bag for my laptop, and I've always loved the crumpler bags. They are my favorite design for camera bags, and I don't know why I've been delaying in buying one for so long.

At first, I looked at Crumpler's laptop bags, but I didn't really like the design of them. In fact, they are rather ugly, except the "embarrassment" line. I like the million dollar bags much better. I suppose a 6 million dollar bag should be sufficient, and it would be cheaper than the embarrassment bags.

Crumpler recommends the 8 million dollar bag, but I think that may be too big. I've seen pictures of people having two camera bodies, 4 lenses, and a laptop. At most, I will have one camera body and a lens, with a laptop.

Does anyone know if I really need to go up to the 8 million dollar bag? I would rather not spend upwards of $170 for my first bag.

I am lucky to have a Crumpler shop here in the city, so I can take a look at all of the bags later in the week.

Apr 09, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Celbrett
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

Yes, the 8MDH has the laptop divider but will only fit up to a certain size laptop (13", I think). It also can get really heavy on the shoulder.

Apr 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM
blackbird3216
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

Hi, thanks.

The 8MDH may be too big for everyday use though.
What if I simply used a 6MDH and added a laptop sleeve? I suppose it could store both my camera and laptop. I've heard the 5MDH is rather small.

Apr 10, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Celbrett
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

You would need to check out the specs of the laptop vs the bag. Guessing not but that's just a guess. You could always bring your geer to the store as well.

blackbird3216 wrote:
Hi, thanks.

The 8MDH may be too big for everyday use though.
What if I simply used a 6MDH and added a laptop sleeve? I suppose it could store both my camera and laptop. I've heard the 5MDH is rather small.

Apr 11, 2012 at 12:57 AM
ashleighmarie

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Crumpler bag for laptop?

The 6 Million dollar home will fit an ipad but won't fit the standard 13" laptop as the dimensions of the bag are too small.

You can see the dimensions (HxW) on the Crumpler site! You might be able to fit the 11" Mac air in the 7 million. Check out the dimensions here:
http://www.crumpler.com/AU/Camera-Bags/Camera-Bags/7-Million-Dollar-Home.html?LanguageCode=EN&SKU=MD7002-X01P70

Apr 11, 2012 at 01:39 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password