Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Archive 2012 · You Lookin At Me?
  
 
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · You Lookin At Me?


From Tanz. 2011
C&C most welcome, thanks!

Edited on Jun 30, 2012 at 05:44 PM · View previous versions



Mar 30, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Andrwe Bazeley
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · You Lookin At Me?


Like this one Kevin -- Cheers, Andrew


Mar 30, 2012 at 09:42 PM
David Leask
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · You Lookin At Me?


Oh wow, nice one
David



Mar 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · You Lookin At Me?


Very nice.

Birdie



Mar 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · You Lookin At Me?


Thanks so much Andrew!
Kevin



Mar 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · You Lookin At Me?


Much appreciated David....Thank You!
Kevin



Mar 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · You Lookin At Me?


birdied wrote:
Very nice.

Birdie


Thank you Birdie... glad you liked it!
Kevin



Mar 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · You Lookin At Me?


Great shot Kevin. B&W works well for these brutes ~ Ron


Mar 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · You Lookin At Me?


surfnron wrote:
Great shot Kevin. B&W works well for these brutes ~ Ron


Thanks very much Ron...I appreciate it!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 02:36 AM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · You Lookin At Me?


Dynamic image and the B&W treatment makes the shot

Tom



Mar 31, 2012 at 02:37 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · You Lookin At Me?


looks like a hairy butt on the end of his face

I have never photographed really large animals, this is a cool in close shot of an enormous creature Kevin, the eye placement reminds me strangely of frogs eyes! Cool shot!

Karl



Mar 31, 2012 at 02:38 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · You Lookin At Me?


haha!


Mar 31, 2012 at 07:08 AM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · You Lookin At Me?


very nice close-up Kevin


Mar 31, 2012 at 07:45 AM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · You Lookin At Me?


Talk about in your face! Low angle shots on hippos are very cool and this one is no exception. I do like the conversion as well. I was try to figure out if a teeny bit more water in the foreground might be beneficial...not sure but would like to see it if that's possible. As it is shown it looks like he is coming within inches or a foot of the bank and created his own little wave but I bet that is not the case.
Eric



Mar 31, 2012 at 08:01 AM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · You Lookin At Me?


Thomas Sanders wrote:
Dynamic image and the B&W treatment makes the shot

Tom


Thank you Tom!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:23 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · You Lookin At Me?


Karl Witt wrote:
looks like a hairy butt on the end of his face

I have never photographed really large animals, this is a cool in close shot of an enormous creature Kevin, the eye placement reminds me strangely of frogs eyes! Cool shot!

Karl


Ha! - Karl, I wouldn't know about the hairy butt thing
Thanks so much for your comments!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:26 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · You Lookin At Me?


Conrad Tan wrote:
haha!


Thanks Conrad!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:28 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · You Lookin At Me?


kmunroe wrote:
very nice close-up Kevin


Many thanks Kenny!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Herb Houghton
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · You Lookin At Me?


Thomas Sanders wrote:
Dynamic image and the B&W treatment makes the shot

Tom


+1 Beautiful shot, I totally agree with the B & W effect, it really works here. Congrats.



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:29 PM
redmule
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · You Lookin At Me?


eyelaser wrote:
Talk about in your face! Low angle shots on hippos are very cool and this one is no exception. I do like the conversion as well. I was try to figure out if a teeny bit more water in the foreground might be beneficial...not sure but would like to see it if that's possible. As it is shown it looks like he is coming within inches or a foot of the bank and created his own little wave but I bet that is not the case.
Eric


Thanks so much Eric I appreciate it! If I remember right he wasn't too close to the bank. I'll try another edit with a bit more space in front, maybe even a color version. Thanks again!
Kevin



Mar 31, 2012 at 03:33 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password