Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 2012 Business of the Year Finalist

Ty Holland
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 2012 Business of the Year Finalist

Good Afternoon,

My business, TMS - Ty Media Services is a finalist for the Sierra Vista Area Chamberís business of the year (home based). If you would like to cast a vote please follow the web link below. The instructions are very specific and a ballot will be emailed back to you.

http://sierravistachamber.org/business-of-the-year/business-of-the-year-finalists/

Thank you,

Ty Holland

Mar 25, 2012 at 07:49 PM
Ty Holland
• • •
p.1 #2 · 2012 Business of the Year Finalist

Last day to vote is Friday, March 30, 2012.

http://sierravistachamber.org/business-of-the-year/business-of-the-year-finalists/

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM
chez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · 2012 Business of the Year Finalist

Trolling for votes is a sure way of not getting my vote. How can anyone in good faith vote for your business without ever seeing your business or doing any business with you?

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Mar 29, 2012 at 01:29 AM
Ty Holland
• • •
p.1 #4 · 2012 Business of the Year Finalist

Chez,

Thank you for your posting. Many of my workshop clients are members here on Fred Mirandaís website. Also since my photographs and videos are seen weekly on three different regional TV networks here in Arizona some TV viewers are also members of this website. With YouTube having a global reach many folks outside the regional viewing area also watch my photo slideshows and videos. Last time I checked my YouTube Channel had over 35,000 video views in sixteen months. As you can see I have been a member of this site since May 27, 2007 and most if not all trolls are short term members with very few postings.

Thank you,

Ty Holland

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:32 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password