Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Archive 2012 · More Wren and a couple Ducks
  
 
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Tim and I had high hopes of headin out this morning based on the weathermans fine forecast last night....................LIAR!!!!!!

The afternoon was a bit better so got a few more of the Wren I've been watching and some from the other day.


#1
Just a liiiiiiitle closer











#2
Hey!!!!!! Get back here!!!!











#3











#4
The males are non stop singers











#5











#6
Ringneck hangin out at the pond











#7
I've been after the female Hooded Mergy in flight for quite awhile and got this opportunity. Hope to get another crack at her before they move on.











#8
Just an example of how crappy the light was this morning. Even ISO 1600 was not enough








We'll get em next time brother Tim

Exif Intact
Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Great work Tom. The second is my pick and itís fun seeing the bug in the first

Morris



Mar 25, 2012 at 12:41 AM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Every post by you Tom is a joy to view and an education in how to make light and angles your friend. One day I want to stop being so trigger happy and work to get these type of backgrounds to compliment marvelous images!
Eric



Mar 25, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


I'm lovin' your Wrenster Tom. Sassy tail and cute little birdy buddy

Love the light you have here and the BG's are dynamite man!! I have a suggestion.......if I may......have you thought about less sharpening on the cattails in shots like this. They seem to be stealing a bit from your little Wren IMO?

I was trying to pick a Wren-fav but darn that little bird is a cutie
Nice tighty on the Hooded Mergie, sharp and great separation!

Take care...
Karl



Mar 25, 2012 at 01:19 AM
Haifisch M3
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


awesome Tom
3, 6 and 7 are my picks
Hai



Mar 25, 2012 at 01:39 AM
reedtess
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Nice capture ...Awesome!!!


Mar 25, 2012 at 01:47 AM
Enriquepb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Sweet shots of that wren Tom

Edited on Mar 25, 2012 at 07:11 PM · View previous versions



Mar 25, 2012 at 02:54 AM
David Leask
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Excellent shots Tom. #1 is a real beauty. I love the light in the Ringy too
David



Mar 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


very nice set Tom


Mar 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM
sdgnh
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Love this set, Tom! Your wren shots are outstanding. Beautiful lighting and the soft BG really makes the wren pop! Congrats on the female Hooded Mergy too! Each shot was a pleasure to see!
Happy shooting!
Nancy



Mar 25, 2012 at 02:33 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Tom - I looked at the first shot, and thought there's my first pick. Looked at the second shot and thought - there's my second pick. Looked at the 3rd shot and - and...
so no picks. ~ Ron



Mar 25, 2012 at 07:30 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


morris wrote:
Great work Tom. The second is my pick and itís fun seeing the bug in the first

Morris


@ Morris

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


eyelaser wrote:
Every post by you Tom is a joy to view and an education in how to make light and angles your friend. One day I want to stop being so trigger happy and work to get these type of backgrounds to compliment marvelous images!
Eric


Humble thanks and appreciation for such a wonderful compliment my friend

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Karl Witt wrote:
I'm lovin' your Wrenster Tom. Sassy tail and cute little birdy buddy

Love the light you have here and the BG's are dynamite man!! I have a suggestion.......if I may......have you thought about less sharpening on the cattails in shots like this. They seem to be stealing a bit from your little Wren IMO?

I was trying to pick a Wren-fav but darn that little bird is a cutie
Nice tighty on the Hooded Mergie, sharp and great separation!

Take care...
Karl


Thank you brutha, your suggestion is a great one and noted my friend

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Haifisch M3 wrote:
awesome Tom
3, 6 and 7 are my picks
Hai


Appreciate the look and your selections Hai, thank you very much

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


reedtess wrote:
Nice capture ...Awesome!!!



Very kind of you!

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


Enriquepb wrote:
Sweet shots of that wren Tom


Thanks buddy, stoked you liked em

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


David Leask wrote:
Excellent shots Tom. #1 is a real beauty. I love the light in the Ringy too
David


Thanks David, appreciate the good words buddy!!

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


kmunroe wrote:
very nice set Tom


@ Kenny

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Thomas Sanders
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · More Wren and a couple Ducks


sdgnh wrote:
Love this set, Tom! Your wren shots are outstanding. Beautiful lighting and the soft BG really makes the wren pop! Congrats on the female Hooded Mergy too! Each shot was a pleasure to see!
Happy shooting!
Nancy


Hi Nancy!!
Thank you my friend

Tom



Mar 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password