Username  

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Some College Baseball

hiller21

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Some College Baseball

I had the opportunity to try out my 300 2.8 (non-IS) and thought I would share a few.

Mar 23, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Some College Baseball

Todd....how'd you guys fair out down there.....looks like you had great weather.

Colors pop and looks like you got a nice copy...good luck with the new toy. On #1...I normally would say crop out the catcher but I'm kinda on the fence with this just because of the eyes looking up and being open (was it a HR)....I looked at 2 other crops of it....batter alone and tighter version of what you have and I don't know if it because of the 17 hour workday yesterday.....but the jury is still out.

On #3 fix the horizon and take out some of the dead space on the left. How did Nick do?

I ran into Nick DeFabo - He's playing for Marywood. I say that he had 17 K's against some school from Philly.

Take Care

Mar 24, 2012 at 06:29 AM
hiller21

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Some College Baseball

Thanks Frank, great points. I should have cleaned up the noise on number 3 as well. Wilson did good down there as did the rest of the team. We went 9-2 and we're 6th in the country. Talk to you soon.

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:53 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.