Upload & Sell: On
Nice set Jordan!
Anyone here owning and XE-1 but resisting badly the GAS of getting the X100s?
Thanks! I had the X100s on pre-order, but canceled it when I decided to get the X-E1 and 35/1.4 instead (for the same price). I think I made the right decision. Even though I only have the 35/1.4 and 18-55 at the moment, I, of course, now have access to tons of my lenses via adapter as well, so it made more sense. I only sometimes enjoy the 35mm FOV anyway, and I realized that my OM-D and 14mm f/2.5 makes for a package just as small, but with awesome IBIS for times I want to go really small, and with the GX1, it's even smaller. If I wanted a fast 35mm equivalent, the Olympus 17mm f/1.8 is less than half the price of an X100s, so it didnt' make a lot of sense for me to go that route...but getting a higher image quality system for the same cost? Made a little more sense.