Upload & Sell: On
| p.32 #11 · Fujifilm X-Pro1 & XE-1 Image Thread |
Brody LeBlanc wrote:
Screw it, buy all three then
Yea, I'm sure at some point I'll get the camera and the 18/2 prime, but really with the ISO on the X-Pro1 and the quality of the zoom at 18mm, it seems like as long as i don't mind the size and marginal light gathering difference, the zoom seems pretty exceptional. I have a shop holding on to the XE-1 and the zoom kit and I'm thinking I might buy it and sell the camera. I wish I could keep both the lens and the body but it's just not in the budget atm. Thoughts anyone?
If you don't use the OVF on the Xpro1, I say dump that body and keep the XE1. So much smaller than the Xpro1 and the button layout seems better IMO. What I really wish is that they would put the lens release button on the correct side like other makers If you use the OVF, I would say just hold off and wait for a zoom to be sold second hand for cheaper than retail. People are so jaded by the haters out there on Fuji right now that its hard to sell anything Fuji without taking a big hit. I say hold off if you don't feel the love on the XE1 body and pick up the zoom cheap ($500-$600) within the next month or so when the market gets saturated with them.