Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3       end
  

Archive 2012 · ipad3 or new ipad
  
 
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · ipad3 or new ipad


Sorry of non-Canon related post, but this thing with new screen is just stunning to preview high resolutions pictures and videos. Big wow to Apple! I am sure it will be more useful now for many Canon pros as well as non-pros.


Mar 18, 2012 at 04:32 PM
arbitrage
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · ipad3 or new ipad


Still waiting for my preorder to arrive in Whitehorse (its on a truck now because UPS doesn't fly stuff to Whitehorse) but I played with it in Calgary Chinook Apple Store and it is night and day. I had the ipad2 and the ipad3 next to each other. I opened my smugmug via safari and the photos were stunning. Also the iphoto app is amazing at what it can do for a tablet app. Blows the PS app out of the water.

I've had ipad1 since preorder release and was waiting for this new generation because didn't buy the ipad2.



Mar 18, 2012 at 04:55 PM
jerbear00
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · ipad3 or new ipad


Enjoying mine right now. Really fun. Browsing the forums is quite entertaining!


Mar 18, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Alex Nail
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · ipad3 or new ipad


probably the worst premise ever for posting on the Canon board...


Mar 18, 2012 at 05:00 PM
Imagemaster
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · ipad3 or new ipad


Alex Nail wrote:
probably the worst premise ever for posting on the Canon board...


Ditto. Some people just can't figure out how to post on the appropriate forum.



Mar 18, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · ipad3 or new ipad


arbitrage wrote:
Still waiting for my preorder to arrive in Whitehorse (its on a truck now because UPS doesn't fly stuff to Whitehorse) but I played with it in Calgary Chinook Apple Store and it is night and day. I had the ipad2 and the ipad3 next to each other. I opened my smugmug via safari and the photos were stunning. Also the iphoto app is amazing at what it can do for a tablet app. Blows the PS app out of the water.

I've had ipad1 since preorder release and was waiting for this new generation because didn't buy the ipad2.



Just come back from apple store on near by mall, ipad3 is available and line is 3-5 people. NJ/Bridgewater.
i dont use first one, got second and now this one. Stunning resolution!


Edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 08:52 PM · View previous versions



Mar 18, 2012 at 08:46 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · ipad3 or new ipad


Imagemaster wrote:
Ditto. Some people just can't figure out how to post on the appropriate forum.



and some just never happy about anything...



Mar 18, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · ipad3 or new ipad


jerbear00 wrote:
Enjoying mine right now. Really fun. Browsing the forums is quite entertaining!



i realised that i have to save higher resolutions shots right now to see them better on this ipad



Mar 18, 2012 at 08:49 PM
Ed Peters
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · ipad3 or new ipad


Breitling65 wrote:
and some just never happy about anything...

And some just think that things will work out better if people follow the rules.. YMMV



Mar 18, 2012 at 08:49 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · ipad3 or new ipad


Ed Peters wrote:
And some just think that things will work out better if people follow the rules.. YMMV



some even trying to create them based on number of posts too!



Mar 18, 2012 at 08:57 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · ipad3 or new ipad


I didn't know a new Ipod was released. Matters not anyways, they are too expensive for me .....I thought of using an Ipod as a bird caller.




Mar 18, 2012 at 09:00 PM
Imagemaster
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · ipad3 or new ipad


Ed Peters wrote:
And some just think that things will work out better if people follow the rules.. YMMV


Some people don't think the rules apply to them. I guess they are the same type of people that are too stupid to put a library book back in the right place.



Mar 18, 2012 at 09:21 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · ipad3 or new ipad


PetKal wrote:
I didn't know a new Ipod was released. Matters not anyways, they are too expensive for me .....I thought of using an Ipod as a bird caller.




Are you kidding right? actually this is first item out of two I am getting this year, second is 5d3...
At least this one is not just on paper yet!



Mar 18, 2012 at 09:31 PM
Gochugogi
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · ipad3 or new ipad


Imagemaster wrote:
Some people don't think the rules apply to them. I guess they are the same type of people that are too stupid to put a library book back in the right place.


Or some people haven't learned how to ignore posts they don't like and really miss being captain of the grade school playground police. Incidentally, most libraries prefer users to place used books on the cart and not on the stacks. I suppose you can assume everybody is stupid but most folks are careless and place the book in the wrong place, never to be found again.

And, yep, that damn iPad3 screen is amazing. Too bad there is no app (without jailbreaking) for wireless LV.




Mar 18, 2012 at 09:32 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · ipad3 or new ipad


Imagemaster wrote:
Some people don't think the rules apply to them. I guess they are the same type of people that are too stupid to put a library book back in the right place.



And later he will be pm'ng me that this is why this post is blocked by Fred.... Sorry, grumpy master of images, that is because of you!



Mar 18, 2012 at 09:35 PM
Pixel Perfect
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · ipad3 or new ipad


Nice screen, shame about the company. Every tablet manufacturer will have hi-res screens this year (some very soon) and unlike Apple many will have support for SD cards and USB and even hdmi output.


Mar 18, 2012 at 09:36 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · ipad3 or new ipad


Gochugogi wrote:
Or some people haven't learned how to ignore posts they don't like and really miss being captain of the grade school playground police. Incidentally, most libraries prefer users to place used books on the cart and not on the stacks. I suppose you can assume everybody is stupid but most folks are careless and place the book in the wrong place, never to be found again.

And, yep, that damn iPad3 screen is amazing. Too bad there is no app (without jailbreaking) for wireless LV.




Thanks for that words! LV is life view right? Well they are allowing angree birds Hd instead it will be better sale on them ...



Mar 18, 2012 at 09:39 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · ipad3 or new ipad


Pixel Perfect wrote:
Nice screen, shame about the company. Every tablet manufacturer will have hi-res screens this year (some very soon) and unlike Apple many will have support for SD cards and USB and even hdmi output.



adapters working really well, they will cost you some money but if you are buying ferrari will you be worry about tires replacement cost a lot?



Mar 18, 2012 at 09:42 PM
sirimiri
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · ipad3 or new ipad


My smart phone from 2009 has about 260 pixels per inch.
What took Apple so long to put a similar resolution in a tablet? Because it started as iOS? Or incrementalism? Or?

Where is the 3D display or dual camera setup? And a memory card slot, for the love of all that is good and holy....

Breitling65 wrote:
...thing with new screen is just stunning to preview high resolutions pictures and videos. Big wow to Apple!




Mar 18, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Breitling65
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · ipad3 or new ipad


sirimiri wrote:
My smart phone from 2009 has about 260 pixels per inch.
What took Apple so long to put a similar resolution in a tablet? Because it started as iOS? Or incrementalism? Or?

Where is the 3D display or dual camera setup? And a memory card slot, for the love of all that is good and holy....




is your phone having 10 (9.7) inch screen? about slots for cards, think Jobs idea is to free people from files i got apple adapter and it connects my mk 4 to ipad fine. it has slot for sd too and cost not as much ...


Edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:04 PM · View previous versions



Mar 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1
       2       3       end




FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password