Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Lots of business in B&S!

crteach
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lots of business in B&S!

Wowsers! Seems like lots of things FS in the B&S lately. I'm finally getting around to listing a bag I bought but don't use and it quickly moves down the list because of the large number of listings. In fact, after less than the 12 hour bump time it's already on page 5! Of course, I have nothing filtered out....

Mar 15, 2012 at 01:22 AM
crteach
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lots of business in B&S!

....and, of course, that means more to buy!!!

Mar 15, 2012 at 02:14 AM
anomalyconcept

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lots of business in B&S!

Yeah, even after a few days away from browsing B&S I come back to pages and pages of goodies. It's great having an active marketplace to choose from.

Mar 22, 2012 at 01:35 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

CGrindahl
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lots of business in B&S!

Perhaps you've forgotten the wild days when everyone and anyone could bump a thread, often to help out a friend who posted a listing. The thread moved so fast that heads were spinning. Thank heavens for the new policy that permits bumps only once every twelve hours. Lots of listings is good for all of us. FM is the place to be!

Mar 22, 2012 at 05:00 AM
DanBrown
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Lots of business in B&S!

CGrindahl wrote:
Perhaps you've forgotten the wild days when everyone and anyone could bump a thread, often to help out a friend who posted a listing.

If someone other than the OP submits a reply, like "great price" or "good luck on the sale" or anything else gratuitous, the thread gets bumped in less than 12 hours. The 12 hour window only applies to the OP. So the new policy hasn't prevented "social bumping."

Mar 22, 2012 at 08:46 PM
saaketham
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Lots of business in B&S!

DanBrown wrote:
If someone other than the OP submits a reply, like "great price" or "good luck on the sale" or anything else gratuitous, the thread gets bumped in less than 12 hours. The 12 hour window only applies to the OP. So the new policy hasn't prevented "social bumping."

+1

Mar 22, 2012 at 09:50 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password