Upload & Sell: On
...and both for the same amazingly low price.
I have been behind, so I had to skip commenting on the last day's posts.
First Post - the rest of the rookery shots.
My first gif above - I hope this works. I think it will only run 5 times, so you may have to reload the page if you didn't see it the firs time. This heron was trying to break off a limb for nesting material.
2) Dancing in the trees - and you thought break dancing was hard.
IMG_5436 by surfnron, on Flickr
3) Before the hand off.
IMG_5444 by surfnron, on Flickr
4) More incoming.
IMG_5477 by surfnron, on Flickr
5) The above shots were taken either straight ahead, or to the left. When I shoot to the right, this is what I get.
IMG_5467 by surfnron, on Flickr
6) Wind blown. I do have many more, but they are all similar. I plan on returning in a week or 2 to get more similar shots.
IMG_5525 by surfnron, on Flickr
Second Post I went on an eagle tour.
7) And my best shot was... a GBH! At least it's full frame.
IMG_5618 by surfnron, on Flickr
8) Same GBH - I wasn't looking in the right direction for the catch.
IMG_5626 by surfnron, on Flickr
9 & 10) It was totally overcast, but at least the rain had stopped. I managed 2 decent if shots.
IMG_5645 by surfnron, on Flickr
IMG_5769 by surfnron, on Flickr
11) My 7D did not lock focus on the best chance I had for "the grab", but I did manage a consolation shot.
IMG_5714 by surfnron, on Flickr
Thanx for looking, and as always C&C appreciated.
BTW, you may deposit funds for this 2 for 1 post directly to my Nigerian Bank Account.
Edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM · View previous versions