Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - H...

scottad
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash (#1 of 2 available)

Item Sold

Price: $47.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes basic S&H.

I have two Canon 540EZ Speedlite flashes available for sale.

This is #1 of 2. This one has some velcro attached near the top of the flash (for easily attaching flash modifiers, etc) - the velcro could easily be removed if desired. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly worse cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

Please see the pictures for more details on the condition, or feel free to email me any questions. Both flashes come with the Canon brand protective pouch for the flash.

This flash can be used off-camera with virtually any camera, and on-camera with certain cameras - as with virtually any flash made, it won't work on all cameras, so please be sure this flash will work for your particular camera or desired use.

I will sell both flashes as a package for $94 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price includes basic shipping and PayPal (within the U.S.A.).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash (#2 of 2 available)

Item Sold

Price: $49.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Price includes basic S&H.

I have two Canon 540EZ Speedlite flashes available for sale.

This is #2 of 2. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly better cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

Please see the pictures for more details on the condition, or feel free to email me any questions. Both flashes come with the Canon brand protective pouch for the flash.

This flash can be used off-camera with virtually any camera, and on-camera with certain cameras - as with virtually any flash made, it won't work on all cameras, so please be sure this flash will work for your particular camera or desired use.

I will sell both flashes as a package for $94 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price includes basic shipping and PayPal (within the U.S.A.).

Canon 540EZ Speedlite (#1)

Edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 02:06 AM · View previous versions

Mar 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM
scottad
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

Pictures of 540EZ flash #2...

Canon 540EZ Speedlite (#2)

Mar 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM
thegreatstate

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

Pm Sent.

Mar 20, 2012 at 03:43 PM
scottad
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

PM replied.

Mar 20, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Greg Mangione

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

PM sent

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:19 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

RobertLynn
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

Are both still available?

Off hand, do you know how the power compares to 580EXII?

Mar 21, 2012 at 02:59 AM
rosscova
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

@ Robert: I use both, and the power relates well to the numbers. The 580EX has a GN of 58, while the 540EZ has GN54. The 540 is less powerful, but not by very much.

The bigger difference you'll notice (assuming you're aware of the TTL differences) is the way the two flashes refresh (is that the word?). The 580EXII will refresh a fair bit faster (don't know the times, it just seems much quicker). Also, the capacitor in the 580 is silent, due to the fact they managed to move the charging sound outside the range of human hearing (I think that's how they did it anyway).

I hope that helps.

Mar 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM
scottad
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

Both flashes are sold to thegreatstate. Thanks!

Mar 21, 2012 at 01:32 PM
RobertLynn
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED

I waited too long to check back.

These would be perfect for just leaving in a "off camera bag" with some cheap stands and swivels so you have off camera light in the go.

Mar 22, 2012 at 03:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password