Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

headlines
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

I have taken some interesting photos

what do you do with them after that

I have posted some on zenfolio but never sold any this is my link there http://headlines.zenfolio.com/

what should i do with them besides this ?

Mar 05, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Monito
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

Print them.

Show them to anyone who will look at them.

Beyond that, much depends on your station in life and your objectives and your available time and your capabilities that extend past photography and into the realm of business and beyond.

Now, we can play 20 questions, or you can think about what might be useful if you were to try to answer such a question in other fields of endeavour and then give a little background about those issues.

A good start would be to fix your www link.

Mar 05, 2012 at 11:29 PM
headlines
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

what is wrong with the link? it works for me

Mar 06, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Felix_deLarge

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

Works for me.

I've been thinking the same. The 'old days' we used to print them out, stick them in albums and when your friends came round for fondue you'd bring them out and get cheese all over them.

Now days, its all a bit different. I've started a blog, I have a fb page, so I share my stuff with those who are interested. I'm not selling my photos (no where near that skill level) but its a good place to start for me I feel, if I ever do get to go down that road.

For now, I share, ask advice, have other people share their stuff on my blog.

I've also started a twitter account. I guess it all adds up to getting some exposure (no pun intended) and a following... then if people want to buy (and I think people less and less do) they can.

For me, if I did monetise, at first it would be purely to recoup my costs and time... anything on top of that would be gravy! I'm looking at asking a builder I'm working for if he would like me to take some semi-pro photo's of his buildings... if he wants to use or keep them he can pay for what he wants... if not, it was a good learning experience for me and I get to show people where I've worked!

My 2c

Felix

Mar 06, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

headlines wrote:
what is wrong with the link? it works for me

The Zenfolio link works. The "www" link at the bottom of the post, however, leads to "aol.com."

Mar 06, 2012 at 12:58 PM
headlines
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

Dan
I now see that how do i change it

Mar 06, 2012 at 01:09 PM
headlines
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

I click on the profile and get someone else info all together hmmmm

Mar 06, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Monito
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · have some cool shots NOW WHAT?

DanBrown wrote:
The Zenfolio link works. The "www" link at the bottom of the post, however, leads to "aol.com."

That's it. Not only that, but it attempts to login as the user, so I didn't accept it or go past the warning screen. Thanks for posting. I was getting ready to post a pic of the warning and had to go run errands.

Mar 06, 2012 at 07:00 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password