Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Macbook Pro 2.5GHz/4GB/750GB Dual Core Mint-

Thatspeck
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Macbook Pro 2.5GHz/4GB/750GB Dual Core Mint-

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Macbook Pro 2.5GHz/4GB/750GB Dual Core Mint-

Item Sold

Price: $695.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Conus ground shipping included, Intl at cost.

Back up for sale with upgraded 750GB Hdd and OSX 10.6.8 installed. As there is so much room left on the Hdd I'm leaving it as is with all software installed (LR3, Photoshop CS, etc. up to you to license) Price is now firm at $695.

Macbook Pro 2.5GHz/4GB/250GB Dual Core Mint-

Very lightly used, only traveled a few times, has only run off of battery a handfull of times and then I've generally discharged it fully and fully recharged. Consequently the battery still holds a full charge. Runs LR3 just a couple of blinks slower than my Imac I7. Never had a single issue. When it has been moved, the original screen protector was in place and will be included, consequently the screen is also flawless (1440x900 Matte LED).
Will come with OSX 10.6.8 freshly installed. I will cover shipping conus if you cover PP or other payment fees. Postal money order deals can be completed within the same business week, just did one
Original ram included in packaging (whoopeee) 4GB installed...
Contact me for full size pics.

More info here;
http://support.apple.com/kb/sp4

Just discovered I can replace the HDD on this with a 750GB for $99 including an enclosure for the old one. This is the last weekend on this as I could use a laptop for a couple of upcoming trips. It will go back up for sale early next year with a 750GB HDD and OSX 10.6.8

Update: Just ran the battery through a full cycle playing a DVD, ran for approx 2:55, had to start the movie over. Don't think it ever went any longer than that

Feb 22, 2012 at 09:37 PM
zwhitworth

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Macbook Pro 2.5GHz/4GB/750GB Dual Core Mint-

Payment sent.

Feb 23, 2012 at 02:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password