Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Nikon Loyalty Program

JayCeePhotog
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon Loyalty Program

Don't we all wish there was something like this?

The Canon loyalty program offers a lot in my opinion, however, if their cameras had the functionality of Nikon's, I'd be at the Canon. In addition to that, Nikon offers an extra KICK.

If there is something similar, do tell ! C:

Feb 22, 2012 at 04:03 AM
DGC1
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon Loyalty Program

Been a loyal user/purchaser since 1969. I doubt they could afford the reward I feel I am due

Feb 22, 2012 at 04:34 AM
JayCeePhotog
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon Loyalty Program

DGC1 wrote:
Been a loyal user/purchaser since 1969. I doubt they could afford the reward I feel I am due

Haha I know! In my dreams still :\.

Feb 22, 2012 at 04:52 AM
orgovsky
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon Loyalty Program

I didn't know Canon had a loyalty program at all...what do they offer?

Feb 22, 2012 at 05:19 AM
Todd Warnke
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nikon Loyalty Program

After your 3rd 5D body they give you a Nikon so that you can check your autofocus on your own instead of sending it in to them.

Feb 22, 2012 at 06:35 AM
saelee
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Nikon Loyalty Program

orgovsky wrote:
I didn't know Canon had a loyalty program at all...what do they offer?

Wasn't aware they had one either. I am wondering if he is talking about CPS, Canon Professional Service program. If so Nikon has NPS which is the same thing but harder to join.

Feb 22, 2012 at 07:00 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

GroovyGeek
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Nikon Loyalty Program

When you turn in a BROKEN camera they offer you a choice from a range of refurb models from the previous generation at a reasonable price. I have been buying Canon G's for $250 from that program for quite a few years now. Probably not going to take advantage of it next time since they never offered the S90, and I am tired of bulky heavy boxy G's. If I am going to shoot with a nail-sized sensor it might was well be light and pocketable. Saving $50 is not worth it.

Google Canon Loyalty Program, it is all on the web.

Feb 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM
boshek
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Nikon Loyalty Program

Todd Warnke wrote:
After your 3rd 5D body they give you a Nikon so that you can check your autofocus on your own instead of sending it in to them.

thats great!!

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Rodolfo Paiz
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Nikon Loyalty Program

saelee wrote:
Wasn't aware they had one either. I am wondering if he is talking about CPS, Canon Professional Service program. If so Nikon has NPS which is the same thing but harder to join.

Yes the same thing, but there is an important difference: Nikon's NPS is targeted only at "working pros" who make most of their money from photography. No one else can join. I have not been able to join because, although I do make money from my images and I own a rather significant amount of Nikon gear which I use just like any other pro does, my photo income is still not "most" of my income.

I don't know if Canon's CPS is free for pros. However, I do know that non-pros can join for an annual fee if they want/need/value the benefits the program offers. I wish Nikon would take advantage of this revenue opportunity, because I could really use it.

Feb 22, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Two23
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Nikon Loyalty Program

Nikon Loyalty Program: Buy the latest upgraded DSLR three times in a row, and we'll increase the price of lenses by 25% for free!

Kent in SD

Feb 22, 2012 at 02:47 PM
ACNYPhoto
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Nikon Loyalty Program

Todd Warnke wrote:

This is a true story... My partner came over one night just so we could try and figure out why his 5DMk2 was so damn soft...

Feb 22, 2012 at 03:38 PM
j.liam
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Nikon Loyalty Program

They kept the same lens mount from film days, unlike Canon, so they feel they've shown their 'appreciation'.

Feb 22, 2012 at 04:15 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password