Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Katerina in the lake

Fosdinovo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Katerina in the lake

Hello,

this cold winter made me to think about the nice summer days. Here are a few pictures I took over a year ago. Katerina has been my model several times and we feel that we are a good team. This time she had an idea of going to a lake. There were water lilies and we had a make-up artist with us and she made a pretty wild make-up for the model as you can see Maybe the make-up-imitation of the flower was a little bit too much, but we had a really good time and got some pictures we all liked.
Comments are welcome.

Teemu Salminen

http://fototeemun.galleria.fi/kuvat/Models

Feb 14, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Jonathan Huynh
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · Katerina in the lake

Wow what a women !!!

Feb 15, 2012 at 01:50 AM
Dave 1234
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Katerina in the lake

Stunning pictures....stunning woman....wow.

Feb 15, 2012 at 02:05 AM
dadagallery
• • •
p.1 #4 · Katerina in the lake

Love the location, love the woman, but don't get what got put around the eye, looks like someone tried to draw a flower but just distracts from her beauty, (of course this is just my opinion).

Feb 15, 2012 at 03:33 AM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #5 · Katerina in the lake

dadagallery wrote:
Love the location, love the woman, but don't get what got put around the eye, looks like someone tried to draw a flower but just distracts from her beauty, (of course this is just my opinion).

Thank you for the comment, dadagallery .

I wrote: "There were water lilies and we had a make-up artist with us and she made a pretty wild make-up for the model as you can see Maybe the make-up-imitation of the flower was a little bit too much, but we had a really good time and got some pictures we all liked."

Teemu Salminen

Feb 15, 2012 at 03:41 AM

jfinite
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · Katerina in the lake

2 is stunning!

Feb 15, 2012 at 04:25 PM
MakoShark
• • •
p.1 #7 · Katerina in the lake

#2 for sure. Sharp, eye contact is crazy good, expression, pose. It all works in my opinion. kind of wish 1 was shot from a lower perspective as well.

Feb 15, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #8 · Katerina in the lake

MakoShark wrote:
#2 for sure. Sharp, eye contact is crazy good, expression, pose. It all works in my opinion. kind of wish 1 was shot from a lower perspective as well.

Thank you all for the comments.
I also wish that I could have shot number one from a lower perspective. I worked hard to find a suitable location by the lake. I chose that shooting angle because I didnīt want to get some distractions in the background, but also get the flowers in the frame.
Actually I think you would be surprised, if you would see the whole scene that was there.
I had two assistents to help me with the "lighting" of these pictures. Katrinaīs husband was holdng a scrim and I quided the make-up artist to hold a reflector in a very precise position in each frame and in some pictures I used also a Speedlight.
I must admit that it would be nice to have some pictures from this shooting without the large "flower-make-up" aroud the eye, but it wasnīt possible then for many reasons.
On the other hand I have loads of pictures of her from several other shootings we have made (without the special make-up).
Thank you,

Teemu Salminen

Feb 16, 2012 at 07:04 AM
Uzay
• • •
p.1 #9 · Katerina in the lake

nice set, my fav is 1

Feb 16, 2012 at 04:46 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register