Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

oracle0711
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

A visit by Lea to Singapore where this shot was done. Here's a small selection for your viewing enjoyment.

Lea from Australia Set 01

Lea from Australia Set 02

Edited on Feb 11, 2012 at 04:00 PM · View previous versions

Feb 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM
Ernie Aubert
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

You should know that when you post such images, it's considered good etiquette to put "NSFW" (which means Not Suitable For Work) in the title. That will alert someone that they probably shouldn't open the thread if they're viewing while at work. Most employers don't want their employees looking at such images on their work computers, especially when they're not on their own time.

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM
markperez
• • •
p.1 #3 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

screw the NSFW. People need to start being responsible for themselves. Nice lighting but I am not found of most of the poses or her expression

Feb 11, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Pfiltz
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

NSFW... Not suitable for Wives

Ernie Aubert wrote:
Most employers don't want their employees looking at such images on their work computers, especially when they're not on their own time.

They should put filters on their networks to block sites then.

To the op..

2nd row, last image for me [kind of]

She's got a rather sharp jaw line, watch that...

Feb 11, 2012 at 02:50 PM
djroga
• • •
p.1 #5 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Like them all except for wounded duck pose, guess which one.

Feb 11, 2012 at 02:55 PM
oracle0711
• •
p.1 #6 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Thanks folks for the comments.

Lea is quite a versatile model but again I do agree on the expression and poses - kind of difficult to really change that. On the overall, it was sort of a nice shoot and we were pretty much trying out different lighting and modifiers.

Added NSFW... not that I think it matters but since this exists as a culture of this forum (no harm anyway).

Feb 11, 2012 at 04:02 PM
gheller
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Yes, except for the 2 on the right on the top row and the 2nd on the bottom row, it is a pretty nice set.

The "extreme hunched over" has been SO overdone and is SO unattractive (look at her belly on the top right) that I puke a little bit in my mouth every time I see it.

The extreme kyphosis (hunched over) should be reserved for models over the age of 100

Not crazy about the heavy shadow one...

Bottom left is my favorite... very nice.

greg

Feb 11, 2012 at 04:51 PM

jzucker
• • • •
p.1 #8 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Pfiltz wrote:
NSFW... Not suitable for Wives

They should put filters on their networks to block sites then.

They do and that results in the whole site being banned because some folks don't know the rules and others are too lazy to click on a link.

Feb 11, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Pfiltz
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

jzucker wrote:
They do and that results in the whole site being banned because some folks don't know the rules and others are too lazy to click on a link.

Maybe they should consider working instead of surfing photography sites... , of course unless their getting paid to do so.

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM
gridironphoto
• • •
p.1 #10 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

3rd one on the top row is my favorite. It sounds strange, but her stomach just looks so sexy. I just wish that her right hand wasn't so stiff. Beautiful girl.

Feb 12, 2012 at 03:02 AM
dortizphoto
• •
p.1 #11 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

I think they're awesome. It would be nice to see the larger single versions to avoid being distracted by adjoining images.

Nicely done, IMHO.

Dave

Feb 12, 2012 at 01:17 PM
surly
• • •
p.1 #12 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Pfiltz wrote:
Maybe they should consider working instead of surfing photography sites... , of course unless their getting paid to do so.

True That!

On the pics: I like set 2 the best with the last one being my fav.

Feb 12, 2012 at 08:07 PM
jzucker
• • • •
p.1 #13 · LEA from Australia (NSFW)

Pfiltz wrote:

considering I put in 50-60 hours a week, I don't think my employer minds if I spend a few minutes looking at photo sites. However, they do mind if there's naked people on those sites. But look, if it saves someone from who's too lazy to click on a link, who am I to ask that they conform to this site's policy.

Feb 14, 2012 at 03:58 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password