Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: 17" Apple MacBook Pro (Intel C2D)

eswank

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 17" Apple MacBook Pro (Intel C2D)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   17" Apple MacBook Pro (Intel C2D)

Item Sold

Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Included with price

I would like to sell my 17" Apple MacBook Pro to go to a smaller form factor for a laptop. This is more of a desktop replacement and it's not suited for me anymore. Here's what's included:

-2.8GHz (Intel C2D) 17" Apple uMBP Hi-Res display (http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC226LL/A)
-Original box, charger, documentation
-500GB Seagate Momentus XT HDD
-8GB OWC RAM
-You'll have your choice of either Snow Leopard or Lion as OS
-Office 2011 (installed, no discs)
-BookEndz Docking Station (http://www.bookendzdocks.com/Docking_Stations-Docking_Station_for_17_Apple_Unibody_Laptop.html)

Since I bought this laptop I've had the Speck Satin case, a Moshi trackpad film, and MacStyles skin to protect the palm rest of the MacBook. There is so minor nicks but it's all from the Speck case. Never realized it until I took it off to try and clean in and around the Speck cover. AppleCare is still valid for this product until November 2012.

I'm asking $1400 OBO. Shipping is included in the price but to US only. Any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Feb 09, 2012 at 02:53 AM
eswank

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 17" Apple MacBook Pro (Intel C2D)

Sold on Craigslist.

Feb 15, 2012 at 02:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password