Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Black Apple iPhone 4 16GB - AT&T

everceles

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Black Apple iPhone 4 16GB - AT&T

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Black Apple iPhone 4 16GB - AT&T

Item Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: VIA FEDEX GROUND WITH INSURANCE.

The iPhone 4 is used for a couple of months before upgrading to iPhone 4s but the condition very good, clean and functioning as it should. It shows slight cosmetic wear, few scratches at the home button and noticeable scratch at the back. Used it naked since I bought it but eventually put on some protection film when I saw the scratch (ineffective gorilla glass). No water damage or cracks. Other than that nothing affects the use of the phone. Used it a few times overseas using the Gevey Sim and a foreign simcard with no problem. The iPhone is jailbroken and already restored (No need to wipe the drive). To compensate the minor problem, I'll add some accessories to this bundle.

The Bundle:

* Black Apple iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T) - Jailbroken with firmware 4.3.3 (I can provide the custom firmware via download for any reason you need to restore the default state of the iphone. If you're planning to upgrade it to iOS5 make sure it's compatible with the Gevey Sim. Also with the current firmware on this iphone you're not missing a lot with iOS5.)
* Original Box with unused charger and earphone.
* Original Gevey Ultra Sim - FuriousMod already installed to automate the process. Just pop in any foreign simcard and you're good to go. $20 in value.
* Used Deff Cleave bumper - Aluminum but not the Original one. $20 in value.
* Brand new and Original Sennheiser CX200 - Highly rated earphone. $25 in value.

I'm selling this for $325 shipped via FEDEX ground with insurance. I'm accepting Paypal Gift, regular Paypal + 3% or Chase Quickpay.

I can provide with more photos if interested. Thanks.

Feb 09, 2012 at 01:24 AM
relsah85
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Black Apple iPhone 4 16GB - AT&T

tag for feedback

Feb 15, 2012 at 03:59 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password