Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       end
  

Archive 2012 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)
  
 
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Nice set of locals Conrad. Keeps your skills sharp and your creativity flowing

Black Phoebe is a beauty sir and the big-crop Kite is sweet!

Karl



Jan 12, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #2 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Conrad- these "ho-hums" of yours are good enough to really tick off the Peanut Gallery .
"In my dreams" is as close as I can get to this kind of birdie excellence.
Great images.
Charlie



Jan 12, 2012 at 05:54 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #3 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Tim Kuhn wrote:
Sorry I'm late to the party CT but as you know I was off line all day yesterday

Wow I can't believe the variety you have for the winter! So that's where all our birds went I'm loving Mrs BT looking insane against the clean bg! Ibis rocks dude, quit bitching! Great job on the Pheobe, those guys are a blast, wish we had them! Super stuff buddy!

Tim






Thank you very much Tim! Now... post up your full frame owl dude!



Jan 12, 2012 at 07:13 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #4 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Karl Witt wrote:
Nice set of locals Conrad. Keeps your skills sharp and your creativity flowing

Black Phoebe is a beauty sir and the big-crop Kite is sweet!

Karl






Thank you very much Karl! I'll try to get a better looking set out next time



Jan 12, 2012 at 07:13 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #5 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Conrad- these "ho-hums" of yours are good enough to really tick off the Peanut Gallery .
"In my dreams" is as close as I can get to this kind of birdie excellence.
Great images.
Charlie






Thanks a million Charlie! Hehe...



Jan 12, 2012 at 07:13 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #6 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Great set, Conrad. 1, 3 and 10 are my favorite
Socrate



Jan 12, 2012 at 08:20 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #7 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Shasoc wrote:
Great set, Conrad. 1, 3 and 10 are my favorite
Socrate






Thank you for your picks Master S!



Jan 12, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Cincy Bruce
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #8 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Great set Conrad. Wanna trade locations for a week? I need something new to shoot.

Bruce



Jan 12, 2012 at 08:50 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #9 · San Francisco Bay Area Birds (10)


Cincy Bruce wrote:
Great set Conrad. Wanna trade locations for a week? I need something new to shoot.

Bruce






Haha! Only if you have Snowy Owls and Short Eared Owls in abundance Bruce!



Jan 12, 2012 at 09:51 PM
1       2       3      
4
       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password