Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · #92 Los Castillos

BertoBuckeye
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #92 Los Castillos

I would like to update my entry to this months assignment to this picture. I was able to capture this beautiful yet with a hint of menace cloud crowning over a mountain just behind a rock formation called 'Los Castillos' on the road between Salta and Cafayate in Argentina. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did in person.

Edited on Dec 29, 2011 at 06:14 PM · View previous versions

Dec 27, 2011 at 07:35 AM
CDalessandro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #92 Los Castillos

I love this shot. The layer of flat clouds below and the curve of the top..Well done! A perfect example of "Sky and clouds".

Carolyn

Dec 29, 2011 at 09:58 AM
BertoBuckeye
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #92 Los Castillos

I edited my first post but thought I would leave the OLD IMAGE BELOW FOR REFERENCE:

I was on a plane getting ready to cut through the clouds on the way to the airport and just before the 'no electronics' announcement and saw this view. With no time to dig out my DLSR from my carry on stowed in the upper compartment and with the reminder of this assignment I grabbed my P&S camera and went to town as best I could.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/Fred%20Miranda%20Forum%20Entries/SkyandClouds.jpg

Dec 29, 2011 at 06:07 PM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.