Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Canvass Prints

isebear
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canvass Prints

Any recommendations on canvass for printing through a Canon W8400 wide format printer?

Dec 26, 2011 at 02:51 PM
kdphotography
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canvass Prints

Breathing Color's Lyve Canvas.

Dec 26, 2011 at 03:43 PM
gheller
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canvass Prints

Not really answering your question, but I have done many canvas wraps at Costco.

Cheap, fast, mounted already, and FANTASTIC quality

give 'em a try, you may never go back to doing your own canvas wraps again

greg

Dec 27, 2011 at 02:43 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Peter Le
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canvass Prints

As above Breathing Color`s Lyve canvas is the best I have found yet. More like a painters linen and holds detail very well for canvas. There are many options out there and if you take your time and practice optimizing your photo for printing on canvas.......they are all better then Costco.

Dec 27, 2011 at 03:48 AM
gheller
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canvass Prints

Peter Le wrote:
As above Breathing Color`s Lyve canvas is the best I have found yet. More like a painters linen and holds detail very well for canvas. There are many options out there and if you take your time and practice optimizing your photo for printing on canvas.......they are all better then Costco.

hmmm... I've seen both and I agree that you *can* get somewhat better output than Costco, but no where near the quality for a stretched canvas ready to hang for the price.

It has allowed me to offer canvas wraps for clients at a nice profit and are hanging in some multi-million dollar homes here in Hawaii.

greg

Dec 27, 2011 at 07:06 AM
isebear
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canvass Prints

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply to my post and question. I ordered a roll of the Lyve Canvas and for the reviews, I was surpised at the relatively low price. I saw that the company also offered the materials and even a video on doing your own canvas wraps and it looked really simple. Thanks again to all.

Dec 27, 2011 at 01:27 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password