Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Online Calendar Printing

BennyR
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Online Calendar Printing

Just wondering if you folks have a recommendation for online calendar printing. I know there are several places that offer that. Are you able to upload customized photos and get exactly what you want?

Thank you,

Benson

Dec 24, 2011 at 05:42 PM
Keith B.
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Online Calendar Printing

I used Zazzle for 2010, Lulu for 2011, and printed them myself on double sided matte paper for 2012. I was happier with the repro quality of Lulu than Zazzle, but all the calendar grids that both companies had available had tiny date numbering that was unreadable from more than about three feet away---a moronic feature for something that hangs on a wall and needs(in my case) to be read from across the room. Printing it myself was too time consuming, and probably slightly more expensive---Next year I'm going to look for an online place that has the repro quality of Lulu, but has larger numeral calendars.

Dec 24, 2011 at 06:05 PM
redcrown
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Online Calendar Printing

Just received my batch from Shutterfly. Very satisfied, colors are good but they do boost saturation a little, so don't send files that are already highly saturated.

Quick and easy online upload and build process. So easy, even my wife can do it. Recommend you sign up and wait for the discount offers in e-mail. Discounts are frequent and big. Two weeks ago it was 40% off. Right after we ordered, they sent another email for 50% off.

Dec 24, 2011 at 06:07 PM
BennyR
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Online Calendar Printing

Thanks guys. What I kinda like is photo quality stuff. I did a few on matte paper and a few on red river arctic polar luster. I like the luster better. I was also wondering if I could even upload my own template, that way I can make it as custom as I want. I put photos on the month side as well and faded them so you can see the grid better. I also like them a tad bigger than normal. Thanks for the input.

Dec 24, 2011 at 06:28 PM
snoakes1
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Online Calendar Printing

I have done calendars for the last several years, used Vista Print, quality was pretty good and price was fair if you could catch a sale but had to use their calendar template and not able to customize.
Used PS Print this year, They have completely custom templates that allow you to do anything you want, the quality of the printing was great, colors were spot on and the customer service was fantastic. Very nice people to work with. I had 100 printed and have nothing but compliments from everybody I have given them to.

Scott

Dec 24, 2011 at 07:55 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

BennyR
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Online Calendar Printing

Thank you Scott. Hadn't heard of them. I may have to check them out. - next year Looks like I'd be looking at $83 per unit for 25. Be interesting to see a sample though.

Benson

Dec 24, 2011 at 09:09 PM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Online Calendar Printing

BennyR wrote:
Thank you Scott. Hadn't heard of them. I may have to check them out. - next year Looks like I'd be looking at $83 per unit for 25. Be interesting to see a sample though.

Benson

Holy stuff Batman! What are you having them printed on and what size?

When I did 11 X 17 heavyweight laid-finish paper at Lulu.com they were less than $25 each in qty 20.

<Chas>

Dec 25, 2011 at 01:42 AM
BennyR
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Online Calendar Printing

When I priced them out on the psprint site they were 18 something for 11 x 8.5. Jumping up to the next biggest size of 12 x 12 resulted in them being 83 something each. What a jump.

Dec 25, 2011 at 05:11 PM
snoakes1
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Online Calendar Printing

I ended up paying about $10 each for 100, (11 x 8.5)
$83 sounds mighty high!!

Scott

Dec 26, 2011 at 05:01 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password