Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Colormunki and iMac and Canon Pixma 9000 Mk II calibration |
Hopefully our print drivers look similar but I'm not sure since I have a different printer than you.
Here's how I print in Photoshop CS5. I usually test print on 4x6 paper to save ink.
1. Crop to the print size, if you're printing 4x6 or another 2:3 ratio there's no need to crop
2. File > Print > select the printer
3. Print Settings > Preset, leave this at default. After you have it honed in, save the settings as a Preset for future use.
4. Select paper size
5. under that is a drop down menu > Print Settings > select the Basic tab
6. choose the media type
7. Print Mode = AccuPhoto HD > 16 bit output = check
8. Color Mode = OFF (no color management)
9. Output REsolution = 1440 dpi
11. Now you are back to the Print menu, the following is on the right hand side
12. Color Management > check = document
13. Color Handling = Photoshop Manages Color
14. Printer Profile = select the profile for your paper. This can be one you downloaded or created using the ColorMunki
15. Render Intent = Relative Colorimetric, Use this most of the time, Perceptual can give a slightly light print.
16. Black Point Compensation = Check
18. Merry Christmas