Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Is the new Canon 70-200 2.8 II L too heavy as a walk around Lens |
I've had or shot with several versions of the 70-200.
- Canon 70-200mm f/4 L non-IS .. light, sharp, a breeze to carry around for long trips
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS ... sharp, has IS, but heavy
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L non-IS ... sharp, heavy
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II ... sharp, heavy
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II .. sharp, heavy
For a trip around the world, you're probably not looking for low-light, fast action shots or background-blur ability as much as a sharp, easy-to-use landscape and urbanscape lens. You should do just fine with the f/4 L non-IS or IS. IMHO.