Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Small album, best mix of quality and cost.

RobertLynn
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Small album, best mix of quality and cost.

This is not for a client, but rather for my wife.
I want to get an album to put photos from 4-18-11, to when I have it made in. That's when our son was born.

I want the cover to be either plain, or a photo of us, when she was pregnant, or a photo of her ultrasound.

I thought about just buying a regular album, that you put the individual photos in, that way I can add to it up until after Christmas, then start a second one for next year. Ideally, I'd like to make an album for each year of my son's life.

Where's the best bang for my buck on this, as it's not her main/only gift, just a supplement to her main one (a sewing machine I believe is what she wants). We will be traveling to the in-laws for Christmas eve, and I figure it's something I can give to her, to open there.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM
sbeme
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Small album, best mix of quality and cost.

My Publisher is inexpensive, pretty good, and often has discounts.
One option is a cover with a window in it, revealing your cover photo beneath. It comes out well. I have done 4 books with them. I believe you can still get a jacket cover with an image on the front.
Scott

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Ken_K
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Small album, best mix of quality and cost.

Robert, I used My Publisher for several years but became frustrated with many of the limitations of the software. Maybe it's changed since I last used it. I switched to Adoramapix and have been very happy. The interface is pretty easy to learn and there are nearly unlimited options for photo sizes and layouts. The paper quality is also quite good. I've been making a book for each of my 4 grand kids for the last 7 years. The moms really look forward to them.
Have fun!

Dec 16, 2011 at 12:14 AM
RobertLynn
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Small album, best mix of quality and cost.

Thanks!

Dec 16, 2011 at 05:40 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password