New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · website help

ryancr

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · website help

been trying to get a website going for a project but I dont think its meeting my needs.
I used wix to build the site and all the images are blurry. Does anyone have a reccomendation on a template based site which would produce good image quaility. I was thinking of just changing it over to a blog type site prophoto.
take a look and let me know what you think www.lolbooth.ca

Dec 06, 2011 at 05:35 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · website help

I don't know what "lolbooth" looks like, but the concept - individual or groups against a background recorded digitally, has been around since at least the mid-1990s. Set up a background, balance the lighting, add props, and shoot. At the same time this could also be done against a green screen background and video taped. Then add new digital backgrounds to any theme or request. It's a good idea, and a money maker, especially for bar & bat mitzvahs.

Just about any website design, even the cookie cutters, is better than what you have as far as sharpness goes. There are so many. Do a search, or check out some of what the FMers use.

Couple of things: It would be a good idea to take the word "lousy" out of this statement on your site.... "Don't worry about loosing your lousy printouts." Also I don't like the song. Unless you have paid for permission to use it, you could be sued. BTW: There are better royalty free songs.

Dec 07, 2011 at 09:07 AM
ryancr

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · website help

thanks for your thoughts

Dec 12, 2011 at 12:07 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.