Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · bag for M4/3 gear??

aeast
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · bag for M4/3 gear??

My dad has gone the M 4/3 route and I am trying to find a good bag for this type of gear for Christmas. Any one have a particular bag they are using for this gear?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

Dec 05, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Todd Warnke
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · bag for M4/3 gear??

Have a friend with a decent m4/3 system and he loves the TTP Retro 5. Though I don't shoot his system, when we've been out together I like the way it fits as well.

Peace,

Todd

Dec 06, 2011 at 12:18 AM
hfgarris
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · bag for M4/3 gear??

I have a modest m4/3 Panasonic G3 system with 3 small zooms and 3 tiny primes. I mainly use a Billingham "Hadley Small", but also use the Think Tank "Retrospective 5" depending on the occasion. Both bags hold the smaller gear nicely and present a small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry system when traveling.

-howard

Dec 06, 2011 at 01:51 AM
aeast
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · bag for M4/3 gear??

Thank you both for responding. I am looking at the Retro 5 and will probably be getting this for him but now I am looking at the Retro 10 for myself haha. Looks like a great bag.

Dec 06, 2011 at 02:10 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

dgcrane
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · bag for M4/3 gear??

I bought one of these little bags locally :

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/697263-REG/Domke_700_52A_F_5XB_RuggedWear_Medium_Shoulder.html

used for cheap and its perfect for my Olympus EP and a couple of little m43 lenses. I have couple of bags from the retro series as well and I don't think you could go wrong with either choice.

Darren

Dec 07, 2011 at 06:17 PM
adam613
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · bag for M4/3 gear??

I'm using a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home. It holds my entire kit (G2, 14-42, 9-18, 20 pancake, Oly 50 macro with adapter, FL-36R, and RRS Omni Pivot) with room to spare for a couple more lenses (most likely Samyang fisheye and 45-200). It's a little deep for m4/3 lenses, but it's not at all difficult to shoot out of.

If I weren't carrying around the Omni Pivot or were using a smaller body, I'd probably go with a $5mil instead.

Dec 07, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Gilligan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · bag for M4/3 gear??

I'll second Darren's Domke 5XB. I've got a black version that I got with my setup, and it works great and isn't big.

Dec 08, 2011 at 06:12 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password