FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2011 · D700 with AIS Glass

DaveOls
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · D700 with AIS Glass

I have a hard time reading the green colored words in the first post. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to change to color to one that is more visible.

DaveOls

Dec 05, 2011 at 12:16 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · D700 with AIS Glass

DaveOls wrote:
I have a hard time reading the green colored words in the first post. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to change to color to one that is more visible.

DaveOls

I don't see any green colored words. Can you use the "quote" button in a reply so we can see what you are referring to?

Dec 05, 2011 at 12:38 PM
pr4photos
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · D700 with AIS Glass

Thats the one. I think I will be doing that when I receive my 28mm f4 PC lens as its a pre AI lens

Dec 05, 2011 at 01:02 PM
zesto
• •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · D700 with AIS Glass

williamkazak wrote:
The Ais lenses were built to wonderful standards. They have many fans. Certain Ais lenses have attained "cult status" because they are so well respected for their pictorial results.

Very true and AI lenses too which in most cases are identical optically to the AI-s versions with a few exceptions.

Dec 06, 2011 at 06:01 AM
pr4photos
• • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · D700 with AIS Glass

Well, my 28mm f4 PC lens arrived. It looks like new. Amazing, for an old lens.
Anyway, the ring on the lens sits slightly lower than the mount and when I carefully fitted the lens to my D700 it doesn't come close to fouling the coupling - despite the serial number being an early one. So all is well, and whilst I have only taken a couple of test shots, it works perfectly, and is pin sharp.

Dec 09, 2011 at 11:58 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.