Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Ooops, I somehow "sold" all my items instead of...

wjmeyer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ooops, I somehow "sold" all my items instead of 1, help

Okay, so the new format "looks" great but the features are very confusing. I created a thread in the B&S forum, I added four items that I am selling. I just sold one of the items and I wanted to mark just that one item as sold, I went through the button that says "sold" on my listing and I thought it was going to ask me which item was sold... ummm, no, it marked ALL my items as sold. How can I get the status back to unsold so I don't have to relist everything?

Also, a recommendation for the picture uploader and the multiple items to sell, allow the users to define which item a picture should be attached to so they're not all lumped at the bottom of the thread, thank you.

Bill

Nov 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ooops, I somehow "sold" all my items instead of 1, help

I fixed this for you:
To mark an item as sold, just click on "Edit" and change the status options for each individual item.

Best,
Fred

Dec 01, 2011 at 12:22 AM
Paul.K
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ooops, I somehow "sold" all my items instead of 1, help

I think as an additional feature, sold items should go to the bottom of the list. I've seen a few ads where there are three or four sold items on top before getting to the actual active item on the bottom.

Dec 01, 2011 at 06:56 AM
wjmeyer
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ooops, I somehow "sold" all my items instead of 1, help

Thank you Fred, I really appreciate you taking care of that and also sharing how to do it in the future.

Take care,

Bill

Dec 01, 2011 at 03:17 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password