Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3              7       8       end
  

Archive 2011 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 a...
  
 
knov87
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Happy Holidays

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&Ntt=SHCA7020028L&A=endecaSearch&InitialSearch=yes%2FBI%2F4906&Q=&N=0

================================

Deal at B&H ended but now Adorama offers same price (+4% cash back through Mr. R)

http://www.adorama.com/CA702002ISU.html?emailprice=t&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid62259

================================

Since the other stores are in NY; here is the deal for people in NY ($1964.94 with no tax)
http://www.canogacamera.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=98919





Edited on Dec 04, 2011 at 07:15 AM · View previous versions



Nov 30, 2011 at 08:11 AM
Nozzleforward
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Bah, I retract my previous post... You've edited your link, and you were right, it is $1974


Nov 30, 2011 at 08:15 AM
macentropist
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


BAM

Mine and boy am I looking forward to ship receive day...

yum



Nov 30, 2011 at 09:28 AM
StanOPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Great price for an even better lens. where'd you find this mystery link? There wa one for a 24-70 over the weekend.


Nov 30, 2011 at 09:58 AM
Sgt93
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


I could not hold off any longer and was sick of debating whether to get the 70-200 of the 135. Placed my 70-200 order a few ago. It should be here by the weekend. Thanks for that amazing link!!


Nov 30, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Wrei
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


StanOPhoto, go to Facebook and like B&H.


Nov 30, 2011 at 02:04 PM
RobertLynn
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


It's old news. You've got until Friday and even then it's only 100$ more.

Use bill me later and save $20 more...I just got it for 1954 from Bh.

Oh and to the 135 question...answer is both hahaha.



Nov 30, 2011 at 02:35 PM
gdanmitchell
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


The promotion now lasts until early January - on this and a bunch of other lenses and speedlites. So you may not need to act quite as quickly as you feared... but the next month or so seems like the time frame.

Dan

(I posted a list of eligible products at my blog if you are looking for such a thing.)



Nov 30, 2011 at 02:40 PM
Sgt93
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


From the looks of it, the $1974 price ends on Dec 2nd and the $2074 price ends in Jan. A $100 is a tank of diesel.


Nov 30, 2011 at 02:54 PM
cputeq
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Darn you guys - I tried and tried to resist, but I just capitulated. For some reason Bill Me Later wasn't working for me, but whatever. I got 2-day shipping, it'll be here this Friday.

My wife even gave me the green light ("hey $400 off is a good deal"). I love her



Nov 30, 2011 at 03:00 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Bill Ley
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Why did I have to read this post! I must resist......I just forked out $1k for my 135L a few days ago, and now this shows up. If I could get cashback through my Upromise card from B&H, this lens would be mine. Another 2-3% would be nice


Nov 30, 2011 at 03:08 PM
rongoe
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


too good to pass up... Guess I need to put the 100-400 on the block.

Any point in keeping the 200 f2.8 ?



Nov 30, 2011 at 03:41 PM
shmoogy
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


rongoe wrote:
too good to pass up... Guess I need to put the 100-400 on the block.

Any point in keeping the 200 f2.8 ?

Nope, and you can pick up a TC and essentially have the 100-400 too.



Nov 30, 2011 at 05:07 PM
RobertLynn
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


The 70-200 version 2 is as sharp as the 200 2.8


Nov 30, 2011 at 05:46 PM
Tom K.
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Bill Ley wrote:
Why did I have to read this post! I must resist......I just forked out $1k for my 135L a few days ago, and now this shows up. If I could get cashback through my Upromise card from B&H, this lens would be mine. Another 2-3% would be nice


Contact B&H. If you paid $1000 for the 135L you can get reimbursed for the difference. B&H has the 135L right now for only $924.00....with free shipping.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?sku=112539&Q=&O=productlist&is=USA&A=details&sub=cpw



Nov 30, 2011 at 06:18 PM
Sgt93
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


And my 70-200 just shipped and my 50 1.2 just arrived


Nov 30, 2011 at 07:00 PM
Bill Ley
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Tom K. wrote:
Contact B&H. If you paid $1000 for the 135L you can get reimbursed for the difference. B&H has the 135L right now for only $924.00....with free shipping.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?sku=112539&Q=&O=productlist&is=USA&A=details&sub=cpw


I unfortunately didn't buy it from B&H. Funny thing is I just received the (135L) lens yesterday, and haven't even taken 1 shot with it yet, and now I could have bought it for $91 less than I paid. I'm still on the fence with this 70-200 though. I have it in my cart, but can't quite get the nerve to click that 'place your order' button



Nov 30, 2011 at 07:13 PM
StanOPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


gdanmitchell wrote:
The promotion now lasts until early January - on this and a bunch of other lenses and speedlites. So you may not need to act quite as quickly as you feared... but the next month or so seems like the time frame.

Dan

(I posted a list of eligible products at my blog if you are looking for such a thing.)


You're talking about two different prices. The rebate price is good till Jan. 7 but the link ONLY price is good only till Dec. 2.



Nov 30, 2011 at 07:14 PM
RobertLynn
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Return it to who you bought it from, I mean of its new and not used.Bill Ley wrote:
I unfortunately didn't buy it from B&H. Funny thing is I just received the (135L) lens yesterday, and haven't even taken 1 shot with it yet, and now I could have bought it for $91 less than I paid. I'm still on the fence with this 70-200 though. I have it in my cart, but can't quite get the nerve to click that 'place your order' button




Nov 30, 2011 at 07:43 PM
Bill Ley
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Better Hurry - New Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II for $1974 at B&H


Robert, not sure if it would still be considered 'new'. I did unpack it, and it's on the camera body now, but the weather has been cold and wet here today, so I haven't got the chance to actually use it. I'm not even sure what their return policy is, I can't find it on their website (It's another NY store)

On another note, I did just buy the 70-200, after they assured me it would arrive by Friday, Dec 2nd (I happen to be off work that day) so that's about $5k I spent on camera equipment in the past week. I might have to start looking for some divorce forums



Nov 30, 2011 at 08:00 PM
1
       2       3              7       8       end




FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3              7       8       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password