Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · How to make a purchase.

fishndvm

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How to make a purchase.

I am relatively new to photography, and brand new to this web site. I have been browsing the used equipment site recently, and I have found something of interest. My problem is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to begin making a transaction. I'm used to seeing something like a "...Buy Now" prompt. Do I have to be an "Upload and Sell" member to make a purchase? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 28, 2011 at 05:25 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How to make a purchase.

Welcome To FredMiranda Ernest!
To make a purchase, no you do not have to subscribe to the "Upload and Sell".
I would contact the seller via PM or email and inquire to it's availability and confirm his ad.
CHECK HIS FEEDBACK!!! Then check the price to compare by doing a search. Then try to make an objective decision based on those criteria. Don't be afraid to call and talk to the seller. If the item I was looking for was a "high dollar" item I almost always ask for a phone number and talk to the seller.
Please take notice of Fred's warnings on PayPal Gift. There have been many problems here of late using this method.
I no longer buy anything via PP Gift. But that is just me. Don't be afraid to PM sellers feedback people to ask how their transaction went.
Since you only have 1 post and no feedback make your communication with the seller your A1 priority. Everyone started at zero here at one time.
But again I emphasize COMMUNICATION!!!!! Do not take anything for granted and be totally clear on price and method of payment, how it is being shipped and insurance.
And do not "lowball" the price. You will regret it in the end. But that is not to say you can't barter!
Good luck...Others will "fill in the blanks" I left out.
Dan

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:33 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password