Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · POTN sucks

tanglefoot47
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · POTN sucks

I can't believe this I was band from POTN because I guess I made a mistake and list an item on their B&S forum, band until sometime in Dec well screw them. Seems very harsh to me why not delete the post? I will not be using POTN again Thank god FM is so much better than POTN

Nov 20, 2011 at 03:40 AM
rogerwilco
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · POTN sucks

B and S what is that?

Nov 20, 2011 at 05:56 PM
eos-m42guy
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · POTN sucks

Buy & Sell

Nov 20, 2011 at 06:36 PM
unclechuck
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · POTN sucks

Understand the heat of the moment but .... details?

FYI I've bought a camera and lots of stuff on FM, but any time I looked at POTN sales it looked like a flea market.

On FM it's pretty easy to spot most scammers because their posts betray their greed and lack of expertise.

Meanwhile you can pick up insights just reading some of the sales posts by experienced FM members.

Nov 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Ektar25
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · POTN sucks

banned

Nov 21, 2011 at 01:16 AM
wickerprints
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · POTN sucks

POTN is moderated by power-tripping dorks, basically. I thought most people would have figured that out by now.

Nov 21, 2011 at 01:26 AM
BluesWest
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · POTN sucks

POTN is moderated by power-tripping dorks

At least it's moderated...

John

Nov 21, 2011 at 03:25 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

wickerprints
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · POTN sucks

POTN is moderated by power-tripping dorks

BluesWest wrote:
At least it's moderated...

John

And FM is not? There's moderation, and then there's the kind of crap that happens to the OP. I know which one I would prefer.

Nov 21, 2011 at 03:59 AM
tanglefoot47
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · POTN sucks

wickerprints wrote:
And FM is not? There's moderation, and then there's the kind of crap that happens to the OP. I know which one I would prefer.

This is a very easy choice for me FM wins hands down and this is how I felt long before this. Not only that they have no bumping on that forum so when you had something listed for three or four days it's pretty much gone

Nov 21, 2011 at 04:31 AM
rogerwilco
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · POTN sucks

well for me its not which is better they both offer what they offer which is information and the ability to sell and buy I abide by any rules set forth by any forum i join or simply donít join..I like them both potn and the fm..peeps

Nov 21, 2011 at 07:23 AM
tanglefoot47
• • • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · POTN sucks

rogerwilco wrote:
well for me its not which is better they both offer what they offer which is information and the ability to sell and buy I abide by any rules set forth by any forum i join or simply donít join..I like them both potn and the fm..peeps

I also abide by rules this was a simple mistake and it was such a small item I forgot I posted it their. But I guess I am the only one who makes mistakes but I think the punishment was way out of line I was not trying to mess with their policy over a $45 item.

Nov 21, 2011 at 03:48 PM
StanOPhoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · POTN sucks

Don't feel too bad, I was banned from POTN a few weeks ago as well. Seems like a lot of power tripping going on. Like you, I made a mistake on the forum. I was notified of it and told not to do it anymore. I apologized and didn't do it again. Then out of no where a few days later, I was banned for a week so they could remove my posts.

Needless to say, I won't be going back.

Nov 21, 2011 at 07:55 PM
tanglefoot47
• • • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · POTN sucks

StanOPhoto wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I was banned from POTN a few weeks ago as well. Seems like a lot of power tripping going on. Like you, I made a mistake on the forum. I was notified of it and told not to do it anymore. I apologized and didn't do it again. Then out of no where a few days later, I was banned for a week so they could remove my posts.

Needless to say, I won't be going back.

Yeah never got a notice just banned but about a year ago I closed a sale then a week later I decided to sell it after all and I got the warning then

Nov 21, 2011 at 09:37 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password