Upload & Sell: On
1) she looks happy. i can't decide if he does
2) cool lighting and processing, but the angle and pose you chose make her look like a giant, while he looks like her boy toy, literally.
3) watch the shadows/sun placement, his body dominated her face here. also, i feel like this whole pose makes her take on masculinity.
4) best of the set, hands down. BUT, this shot begs for a good black and white conversion, and is just a tad tight on her face.
5) what the heck is happening here. first off, you have half of each of them in frame. then, he is in mid-sentence, or that's what it looks like. in fact, it makes it look like he has a stutter. and she's, singing?
Hopefully nothing is too harsh, it's not intended to be. just trying to help.