Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Nice addition to the site!

Mar 02, 2014 at 04:18 PM
chuckletoo
• •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

How do I report inappropriate behavior--a buyer who, after his offer to buy is accepted, renegs and wants to renegotiate

Dec 18, 2014 at 09:47 PM
kalex
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

chuckletoo wrote:
How do I report inappropriate behavior--a buyer who, after his offer to buy is accepted, renegs and wants to renegotiate

You don't. Repost and move on

Dec 18, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Unarchived!

Jul 16, 2017 at 04:27 AM
LPfromNJ

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

I don't mean to sound cliche here but I am fairly new to the site. I was referred by photogs since I'm tired of dealing with FB used gear groups. My first post was purchasing an 80-200 2.8 lens. A few posts later I sold my D3. I don't have a lot of interaction post wise so my count is very low. Is there a way to become "verified?" I know there is more gear I'm going to be selling and while I can provide my ebay seller name to check feedback I'm wondering if there is another way to make potential buyers more conformable without leaving the site here? Thank you.

Jul 16, 2017 at 06:34 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

yeiter

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Would assume that if you do indeed get scammed like I did recently, that it would be appropriate to report the scammer to you so that he is locked out?? ( I would be curious to know how many times anyone else has been ripped off over the past year for example.)
I know in my case that the scammer started emailing me outside of your website and that when I went to look at his profile, he had already been locked out, which probably should have warned me but I was not real familiar with your site and figured like the PayPal gift thing, he was trying to avoid extra charges from this site?

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:26 AM
John Power
• • • • •
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Is there that much scamming going on. I usually visit B&S about once a day and haven't noticed much of that activity. Maybe every few months...

Jul 16, 2017 at 05:38 PM
amino

p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Excellent

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Bodezephyr

p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · How to RED-FLAG a thread

Great idea. I mostly come here to search the threads and gather information from all of the knowledgeable folks on here. I guess I better start posting and interacting if I ever want to do business here.

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:20 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password