Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · #454 Agent of Chaos

ramorak
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #454 Agent of Chaos

You must have Chaos within you...

[edit: wasn't happy with the background ]

Edited on Jun 19, 2011 at 07:22 PM · View previous versions

Jun 19, 2011 at 01:26 AM
Hightraxx
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Nice shot, and the force be with you.

Norm

Jun 19, 2011 at 02:06 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Thanks Norm, and yeah it does look somewhat Jedi-like albeit hopefully a scary bad ass one .

[edit: I may change this yet... not sure I like looking at myself looking like a psycho ]

Edited on Jun 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM · View previous versions

Jun 19, 2011 at 07:21 PM
chris.bain

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #454 Agent of Chaos

hubba hubba

Good atmosphere. I may have one to upload, but unsure if NSFW entries are allowed - the rules don't mention nudity as a problem, any ideas?

Jun 19, 2011 at 08:30 PM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Hey Craig, really like this shot buddy! Good job on the chaos tat as well.

Jun 20, 2011 at 06:56 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #454 Agent of Chaos

@Chris. Thanks!
re. NSFW, I do remember in the past that nude images have provoked something of a heated debate with the poster getting a fair bit of flak from some camps. However what the official stance is I don't know. Probably best firing Fred Miranda a PM

@Mike. Thanks Mike, although credit for the facial Tatoo must go to Mairi who used most of her liquid eyeliner in the process.

Jun 20, 2011 at 08:41 AM
Bill Sutherland
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #454 Agent of Chaos

A great job, very stark. Hope you've replaced the eyeliner.

Jun 20, 2011 at 08:46 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Thanks Bill, and umm... I haven't so I hope she doesn't read your comment.

Jun 20, 2011 at 08:57 PM
zcaley
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Nice interpretation of the theme. Pretty scary lookin' dude.

Jun 21, 2011 at 03:29 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

ts232
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #454 Agent of Chaos

This is a nice shot, and the new background makes it much better. I've only been following WA for a few weeks now, but I do like how you and Mairi usually (always?) work a real human subject into your photos. Adds interest and stands out from the "pictures of things" submissions.

Jun 21, 2011 at 03:39 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #454 Agent of Chaos

zcaley wrote:
Nice interpretation of the theme. Pretty scary lookin' dude.

Thanks! And yeah, seeing myself looking like that is kinda disturbing, definitely not one for my facebook.

Jun 21, 2011 at 08:20 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #454 Agent of Chaos

ts232 wrote:
This is a nice shot, and the new background makes it much better. I've only been following WA for a few weeks now, but I do like how you and Mairi usually (always?) work a real human subject into your photos. Adds interest and stands out from the "pictures of things" submissions.

Thanks, and aye I almost didn't post the original until I had sorted the background but by that point it was 3am and I decided 'what the heck'

re. Human subject. Cheers, generally I like to take people-centric pictures and Mairi is my good luck charm... well apart from the fact it looks like she is going to be ahead of me on wins.

Good luck with the WA!

Jun 21, 2011 at 08:33 AM
gt_me_jon
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Great idea. I also like the people-centric photographs. I can't always find willing participants, and sometimes taking self shots gets old. Though you definitely had a good "makeup artist" to work with you on this one so that helps

Jun 22, 2011 at 02:13 AM
mark fadely
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Craig! You are cracking me up dude. Great entry, but somehow I don't picture you this way. So it's excellent acting! Good luck.

Jun 22, 2011 at 03:20 AM
Oregon Gal
• • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #454 Agent of Chaos

I like this second version better, the wall adds a lot to the image. Nice entry.

Jun 22, 2011 at 05:51 AM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #454 Agent of Chaos

gt_me_jon wrote:
Great idea. I also like the people-centric photographs. I can't always find willing participants, and sometimes taking self shots gets old. Though you definitely had a good "makeup artist" to work with you on this one so that helps

Thanks

Aye, taking shots of yourself is a tricky one isn't it. I find the hardest bit is knowing whether or not something is working and when you find one thinking 'oooh that was close' you can't repeat it as you have no idea what your position was

re. Makeup artist, yep that was definitely a big help. I don't usually wear makeup... honest!!! (although maybe I should, I could prolly knock years of my age )

Jun 22, 2011 at 05:21 PM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · #454 Agent of Chaos

mark fadely wrote:
Craig! You are cracking me up dude. Great entry, but somehow I don't picture you this way. So it's excellent acting! Good luck.

Lol thanks, and it is a relief to know people don't really think I look like some crazed psycho

Some of my other shots I looked really wild... not in a good way though, anyone who saw them would have been phoning for the men-in-white-coats!

Jun 22, 2011 at 05:23 PM
ramorak
• •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · #454 Agent of Chaos

Oregon Gal wrote:
I like this second version better, the wall adds a lot to the image. Nice entry.

Thanks, I was quite happy with how the background worked out so nice to see people notice it.

Jun 22, 2011 at 05:24 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password