Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

h00ligan
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Does anyone here need one? I ended up getting an accidental second order, shipped overnight. I had originally ordered as part of a kit and wouldn't mind keeping the other bits. I'm not looking to profit, just break even which is $1300+shipping(around $45 ups ground). Otherwise I'll send it back, just figured someone else here may be waiting. Yes I realize online retail with no tax is $1199, again I'm trying to break even based on what I paid..otherwise I'll take the unopened, still in shipping box package and send it back.

Must pay via amazon, must have positive feedback here, only giving it until Monday 5/16 before return.

May 14, 2011 at 09:34 AM
azenis
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Pm'd

May 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM
h00ligan
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Replied.

I overshot shipping, it's probably wouldn't exceed $35. That said, I'm not a retailer and can't do shipping calculations for all inquiries, so I'm going with the highest I 'tnk' conus round will be. I won't take paypal, only amazon payments which is dead simple to set up, free, and offers better seller protection

For the $35 shipping I'll send it out as fast as possible or refund the difference once it's sent, but for those of you who inquired, it has to be insured which adds at $10 to the regular shipping fee.

If you have a corporate account and want to pay actual shipping by creating a label for me, no problem...but I just don't have time to try and get it to the dollar for everyone inquiring, sorry.

I'm not trying to be short or anything, I have a family member in from the uk, and really the idea was to help out someone looking for the camera ratherthan return it, recover my shipping fees (which I think is reasonable).

May 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM
h00ligan
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Hi all. I appreciate the offers but want to reiterate, this is a returnable item and not open to negotiation as such. If I change the price it ends up costing me more money, if I take paypal I get hit with fees (yes even for a gift in some cases), if I list on eBay the price has to go up due to eBay fees, and I was really only looking to pass this along to a fellow fm'r.

I understand any and all who are looking for a better deal, but given my situation it doesn't make sense for me to spend more passing it on. If you want to pay online retail with no tax and minimum shipping it's probably best to get on a list from a seller, I'm sure they will be available soon. I don't have a Corp shipping account, nor do I have the time to run calculations. I ship a fair amount of stuff and am quite sure ground insured this will be around $35. Iwill refund any part of that not used, or try to upgrade shipping if there's extra.

Again, I appreciate the contact, but wanted to clarify the situation. As it is unopened and can be shipped back to the seller free of charge, I am at a 'bottom line' price given how it was purchased.

Thanks!

May 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Ajay C
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Sent PM.

May 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM
h00ligan
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Replied, i'd consider this pending at this point.

May 15, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Ajay C
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Fuji x100- unopened.

Payment sent. Tag for feedback.

May 15, 2011 at 11:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.