No featured offers available Learn more

No featured offers available

We feature offers with an Add to Cart button when an offer meets our high standards for:

• Quality Price,
  • Reliable delivery option, and
  • Seller who offers good customer service
“No featured offers available” means no offers currently meet all of these expectations. Select See All Buying Options to shop available offers.

Select delivery location
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

16 Bay Battery Charger/Channel Genius Fast Rechargeable Battery Charger Unit for NiMH AA Batteries/AAA Batteries - MD-1600L - Portable Battery Pack Charger with 2 USB Outlets

4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 635 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Brand TITANIUM INNOVATIONS
Color White, Green
Input Voltage 12 Volts

About this item

• CONVENIENT BATTERY CHARGING – power and recharge up to 16 NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time, perfect for when you use a high volume of batteries; patented technology allows you to charge different size/capacity batteries simultaneously
  • STATE OF THE ART CHARGING – GENIUS Precision Microprocessor optimizes battery charge and provides lifespan protection; additional features include safety auto-shut off, 2 USB sockets, short-circuit protection and defective battery detection
  • DISCHARGE FUNCTION – refreshes and renews batteries for the deepest and fullest charge; separate bays allow you to refresh some batteries while charging others
  • EASY-READ LCD SCREENS – indigo backlit LCD screens monitor and indicate the charge/discharge state of each individual battery
  • CHARGING ON-THE-GO – powered by an external AC adapter for indoor use or by a 12V DC cigarette lighter; the sleek and compact design means you can use it both at home and on the road

Additional Details

Small Business
Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazon’s store. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon’s commitment to empowering them.

Small Business
This product is from a small business brand. Support small. Learn more
2 for $7 Red Baron Pizza
Get ready for March Madness Find a Fresh store

Compare with similar items

This Item
TITANIUM INNOVATIONS 16 Bay Battery Charger/Channel Genius Fast Rechargeable Battery Charger Unit for NiMH AA Batteries/AAA Batteries - MD-1600L - Portable Battery Pack Charger with 2 USB Outlets
TITANIUM INNOVATIONS 16 Bay Battery Charger/Channel Genius Fast Rechargeable Battery Charger Unit for NiMH AA Batteries/AAA Batteries - MD-1600L - Portable Battery Pack Charger with 2 USB Outlets
Recommendations
Panasonic BQ-CC65AKBBA Super Advanced eneloop pro and eneloop 4-Position Quick Charger with LCD Indicator Panel and USB Charging Port, Black
dummy
POWEROWL 8 Bay AA AAA Battery Charger, USB High-Speed Charging, Independent Slot, for Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries, No Adapter
dummy
Panasonic K-KJ55MCA4BA Advanced Individual Battery 3 Hour Quick Charger with 4 AA eneloop Rechargeable Batteries, White
dummy
Panasonic BQ-CC55KSBHA Advanced eneloop pro Rechargeable Battery 4 Hour Quick Charger with 4 LED Charge Indicator Lights, Black
dummy
Tenergy TN480U 8-Bay LCD Display Fast Charger for NiMH/NiCD AA AAA Rechargeable Batteries with Mirco USB and USB Type C Input for AA and AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-5% $39.36
Typical:$41.29
-22% $13.98
List:$17.99
-7% $32.48
List:$34.99
$18.70$23.99
Delivery
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
Customer Ratings
Battery life
Value for money
Easy to use
Charging power
Sold By
Amazon.com
Powerowl
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Tenergy Corporation
input voltage
12 volts
5 volts
5 volts
1.2 volts
240 volts
battery charge time
1.5 hours
10 hours
3 hours
4 hours
weight
225 grams
0.35 pounds
0.52 pounds
0.25 pounds
145 grams

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Feedback

TITANIUM

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
4.4 out of 5
635 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, charging speed, and battery charging of the battery charger. For example, they mention it works with no flaws, charges high capacity batteries fast, and does a great job with charging the batteries. Some appreciate the number of batteries they can charge at once, and the ability to handle batteries of different charge levels and capacities. That said, they say it's well worth the price and has saved them money in batteries.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

285 customers mention217 positive68 negative

Customers like the quality of the battery charger. They say it works well, has no flaws, and is reliable. Some customers also mention that the build quality is better than expected and the charger is pretty much foolproof. Overall, customers are satisfied with the quality and functionality of the product.

"...No cons. I haven't discovered anything I would call a con. This is a reliable, flexible and well-designed charger I expect to use for many years...." Read more

"...it looks great, and it seems pretty much fool proof." Read more

"...each battery before charging it completely, excellent for recycling tired batteries...." Read more

"...Second, the bad battery indicator is also a big time saver!..." Read more

212 customers mention195 positive17 negative

Customers are satisfied with the charging speed of the battery charger. For example, they mention that it charges high capacity batteries fast, and completely charges in a matter of hours. It does a great job with charging the batteries, and it does recharging exceptionally well. Some say that it's a more advanced charger that has a discharge setting for a better charge.

"...It comes with a 12V DC charger, as well.* No strange smells. Some chargers I have tried over the years really off-gas a lot during charging...." Read more

"...Fourth, is the convenience factor. This is where the time-saving really happens!..." Read more

"...I am pleased to report that the first cycle has completed without any problem. No hotspots or other issues...." Read more

"...It seemed to charge quickly, recognize when batteries were full faster (at least compared to the SunLabz of the same size which I also have), and..." Read more

191 customers mention146 positive45 negative

Customers like the battery charging of the charger. They say it handles batteries of different charge levels and capacities, and it charges a large volume of batteries at once. Customers also appreciate that it treats each battery separately and does it more slowly and gently. They like that it holds 16 batteries, double any other competitor, and that it constantly cycles batteries through it.

"...Reliability appears to be high.Pros include:* Number of batteries, of course -- it can charge a single battery and up to 16..." Read more

"...my significantly weakened/old batteries as defective, it charged each battery independently..." Read more

"...Has charge vs recycle where the LaCrosse has charge, recycle, test, discharge and refresh-..." Read more

"...In other words, this charger doesn't always fully charge the batteries even though it says they are full...." Read more

84 customers mention64 positive20 negative

Customers like the value of the battery charger. They say it's well worth the price, saves them money, and does the job well for the price.

"...spend this much on a battery charger, but...... this one is so worth every penny!..." Read more

"...Ni-MH batteries are reasonably prices, have reasonably high energy capacity, are a safe chemistry and hassle free compared to some battery..." Read more

"...I am glad I took a chance on it, well worth the money.if you would like to see a video review i made one its up on youtube...." Read more

"...For the premium price, compared to SunLabz, it isn't worth it." Read more

65 customers mention50 positive15 negative

Customers like the charging of the battery charger. They say it has two USB charge ports and a car adapter. They also appreciate the freedom it provides by having independent chargers. The charger features separate charger circuits for the individual batteries, allowing you to charge any combination at any time. Customers also like the addition of the USB output to charge other devices while using this. Overall, customers are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"...This one is neutral to my nose.* Offers two front-panel USB power sockets...." Read more

"...It features separate charger circuits for the individual batteries, allowing you to charge an odd number of batteries when needed...." Read more

"...But there are two built-in USB ports on it that you can plug your other devices into to charge at the same time you are recharging your batteries...." Read more

"...I have the Lacrosse charger and Love it, but it only charges 4 at a time. I also have a sanyo charger that came with a package set from costco...." Read more

51 customers mention47 positive4 negative

Customers find the battery charger easy to use. They say it's convenient, easy to understand, and foolproof. They also appreciate the LED interface and the fact that it can be used in car and at home. Customers also mention that the condition function is easy to operate. Overall, customers are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"...Fourth, is the convenience factor. This is where the time-saving really happens!..." Read more

"...alot, not only the large capacity, which is great, but also the simplicity and the charging/discharging currents chosen in the design are easy on..." Read more

"...have reasonably high energy capacity, are a safe chemistry and hassle free compared to some battery types...." Read more

"...This charger does a great job getting them all ready again overnight.PRO:-charges 16 AA or AAA batteries at once..." Read more

50 customers mention35 positive15 negative

Customers like the brightness of the battery charger. They say the cool blue LED lights do a great job illuminating the displays. The backlit LCD display to indicate charge level is very cool, and the light up LED screens tells you how much charging is left. The neon blue color makes it easy viewing at night. The charge levels glow in the dark making overnight charging. Customers appreciate the backlit charging screens. They mention that the status light indicators are great.

"...where the LaCrosse ones are not backlit - I like both: the Titanium is more visible, even when you wish you could switch the backlight off...." Read more

"...LCD display panels, but the cool blue LED lights do a great job illuminating these displays...." Read more

"...Problem is when I put the batteries into the charger none of the battery icons lit up...." Read more

"...I do like the light up LED screens that tells you how much charging is left, but I'm not certain how accurate it is...." Read more

38 customers mention13 positive25 negative

Customers are mixed about the heat of the battery charger. Some mention that their batteries don't get hot, and the charger itself remains cool to the touch while in operation. However, others say that the battery gets pretty warm throughout the charging process.

"...Unfortunately upon first use it heated up, began to smell like burnt wiring then malfunctioned and became inoperable...." Read more

"...The cells hardly get warm, which avoids harming their lifespan.* Charge indication per battery...." Read more

"...In addition, the "pulse" charging makes no noticeable difference in battery temperature, logically it wouldn't, you still have to put the..." Read more

"...keep batteries not to be heated.I noticed batteries are quite hot while charging so that I bought thisUSB fan to cool them down...." Read more

Update: Works as supposed to..( It was a used item and one of the charging  slot was not working )
5 Stars
Update: Works as supposed to..( It was a used item and one of the charging slot was not working )
The item came used with disgusting stinky fingerprints on the LCD displays and I don't know what is that in the corner. One of the changing slots is not working even I have changed the battery does not go more than two bars. At work, we have an older model from the same brand for two years now and it is still working just fine. Return it to replace it. I will update my review after I receive the replacement.Updated Oct. 2019.Works as supposed to, no problems, it charges the batteries fully.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2012
9 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019
2 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Sergio Slobodrian
5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Reviewed in Canada on February 24, 2016