To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Desmond Photographic +
Sold by: Desmond Photographic +
(9307 ratings)
99% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy

SUNWAYFOTO PNL-D850 Dedicated L Plate for Nikon D850 Camera Arca / RRS Compatible Sunway

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 194 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Coupon:  
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Purchase options and add-ons

Color Black
Brand SUNWAYFOTO
Compatible Devices Camera
Item Weight 0.45 Pounds

About this item

• Full Access to ports, cards and battery
  • Fully Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
  • Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
  • Durable Type III Hard Anodized Finish
  • Weight: 105.4g

Frequently bought together

$49.95
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 24
Only 13 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by DSLR Accessories and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$55.00
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
SUNWAYFOTO PNL-D850 Dedicated L Plate for Nikon D850 Camera Arca / RRS Compatible Sunway
Recommendations
LEOFOTO S1 Camera Cage Dedicated for Panasonic Lumix S1/S1H/S1R Camera Arca Compatible
dummy
(Real Single) L Bracket Camera for DSLR Vertical Horizontal Switching Tripod Quick Release Plate Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony DJI Osmo Ronin Zhiyun Stabilizer Tripod Monopod
dummy
REYGEAK DSLR Camera L Bracket Vertical Horizontal Switching Tripod Quick Release Plate with Screws Wrench Compatible with Canon/Nikon/Sony/DJI Osmo Ronin Zhiyun Stabilizer Tripod Monopod (Orange)
dummy
DSLR Camera L Bracket Vertical Horizontal Switching Tripod Quick Release Plate Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony DJI Osmo Ronin Zhiyun Stabilizer Tripod Monopod
dummy
LEOFOTO LPN-D850B Dedicated L Plate for Nikon D850 Camera w Battery Grip Arca / RRS Compatible
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$49.95$59.00$14.90$14.90$16.99$69.95
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Sturdiness
Value for money
Sold By
DSLR Accessories
Desmond Photographic +
3-eyes
REYGEAK
Vikii Store
Desmond Photographic +
compatible devices
Camera
Camera
Camera
Camera
Camera
Camera
max. recommended weight
220 grams
100 kilograms
2.81 ounces
10 kilograms
weight
0.45 pounds
220 grams
170 grams
80 grams
5.6 ounces
124 grams

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

URL:
Price: ($)
Shipping cost: ($)
Date of the price:
/
/

Store name:
City:
State:
Price: ($)
Date of the price:
/
/

Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

L-bracket Dediated for Nikon D850 Model: PNL-D850. Length: 120mm. Width: 39mm. Height: 87mm. Net Weight: 105.4g. Jaw Length: 96mm. Mounting Screw: UNC1/4"-20.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
194 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the fit, quality, performance, value, and bracket of the camera support. They mention that it fits perfectly, is well made, and reliable. That said, they say it works well in both positions and is excellent value for money.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

26 customers mention22 positive4 negative

Customers like the fit of the camera support. They mention that it fits perfectly, appears just as sturdy as similar items costing 2 or 3 times as much. The size is great, and the cut-out leaves plenty of room for access to the ports.

"...The machining, fit, and finish are all first rate and it looks right at home on the camera...." Read more

"...two allen wrenches and the arc swiss designed bracket fits perfectly in my tripod head...." Read more

"...it on the D850, put it on my RRS ball-head tripod, and it fits and works great...." Read more

"I found that the fit on my D850 was fine - not perfect and not quite nice as the RRS brackets but I needed to save a few bucks this time around...." Read more

20 customers mention20 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the camera support. They mention that it is well-made, lightweight, and nicely crafted. The bracket is made of a solid one piece of aluminum, making it sturdy and reliable.

"...The machining, fit, and finish are all first rate and it looks right at home on the camera...." Read more

"...The bracket is lightweight, very nicely crafted, and fits perfectly on my D850...." Read more

"This Sunway bracket is a solid one piece of aluminum which makes it sturdy. It is relatively light...." Read more

"...Solid construction. One minor issue is I wish it was a bit tighter to the body on the left side since I rarely open the rubber access doors...." Read more

16 customers mention14 positive2 negative

Customers like the performance of the camera support. They mention that it works great with their new Nikon D850, is a good workable bracket, and an excellent and cost effective L-bracket. They also say that it can be used in both positions.

"...to my D850, I tested it out on my MEFoto Q1Pro head and it worked flawlessly, both in portrait and landscape orientation...." Read more

"Works great—just what I’d hoped for." Read more

"...Fit and finish and function of this bracket are great...." Read more

"...focus shift shooting mode with Sunwayfoto Geared Head GH-Pro II, it worked great." Read more

13 customers mention13 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the camera support. They mention that it offers excellent value for money and great quality for the price.

"...Excellent value for money too." Read more

"...The rail fits my RRS mounts as intended. Is a good buy at $50." Read more

"...Overall very great bang for buck." Read more

"...This one was priced right as well, fifty bucks cheaper than RRS or Pro Media Gear." Read more

6 customers mention6 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the bracket. They say it is a very nice bracket, with a nice plate and looks right at home on their camera. The finish is first-rate and the bracket itself is a good bracket.

"...I gave three star here, because the product looks OK. I cannot say it's bad as per the quality. Just for their carefulness." Read more

"Nice plate. Not finished as nicely as an RRS or Kirk plate, but so what?..." Read more

"The bracket itself is a good bracket. The mounting screw was cheep, a hex wrench would not fully engage the screw...." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers find the installation process of the camera support to be easy. They mention that the tools provided are of high quality and that the product is well-built. Customers also appreciate the ease of mounting the bracket on their tripod, and find it to be a huge time-saver for landscape to portrait photography.

"...It was VERY easy to install with the included tools...." Read more

"...I have a Nikon D850 and I shoot panoramas. This L Bracket makes it much easier...." Read more

"...I can't imagine taking pictures without it now - it's a huge time-saver for landscape to portrait (and back) shots." Read more

"very well built 👍👍🙂 I love it makes my job super easy..." Read more

Quality build
5 Stars
Quality build
So I saw a lot of reviews saying the quality was not up to par, but I have to disagree it’s very solid and fits very well. It leaves room for the front attachments. I was nervous about it not allowing me to use a remote shutter without adjusting the mount, but it does not get in the way at all. I would recommend tightening the “safety screws” as they come pretty loose out of the box. Overall very great bang for buck.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2023