To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

K&F Concept LM to NEX Adapter Compatible with Leica M Lens to Sony Alpha Nex E-Mount Camera Lens Mount Adapter

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,657 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
L/M-NEX

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand K&F Concept
Lens Type Telephoto
Compatible Mountings Sony E
Camera Lens Description 7
Lens Design Prime

About this item

• Smooth surface for effortless mount,infinity focus allowed.
  • The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit.
  • Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), anodized aluminum construction.
  • Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to): Sony NEX-3 NEX-3C NEX-3N NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX5T NEX6 NEX7 NEX-F3 a6000 a5000 a3500 a3000 Alpha A7 A7R NEX-VG10 VG20 etc NOTE: This adapter will NOT fit on the Sony a7S, a7 II, a7S II, and a7R II.
  • Please note: Infinity focus position:the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
2 for $7 Red Baron Pizza
Get ready for March Madness Find a Fresh store

Buy it with

$24.99
Get it as soon as Wednesday, Mar 27
Only 10 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by K&F Concept and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$799.00
Only 13 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by CameraQuest and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$23.90
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

From the brand

Product Description

Instructions for use

Attention:

• Manual adapter without autofocus or aperture ring.
  • Skillful installation, needn't too much force.

'No Lens Attached' - Warning Message Appears:

• If your camera indicates "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera settings: 'Menu' -> 'Setup' -> 'Release w/o Lens' -> 'Enable' (Exact naming and location may change depending on camera model). If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
  • Set camera "release shutter without lens" to enable when using the adapter for the first time, or the camera will fail to recognize the lens and the shutter may not be released.

Features:

• Lens: LM Mount Lens
  • Camera: NEX mount Cameras
  • Compact and high quality with metal material
  • Precise production to ensure the perfect fit
  • Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
  • Allows focus infinity
  • Elegant clear appearance

Infinity focus position:

• The position of the infinity mark [∞] of the telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.

Note:

• L mount cameras are full-frame mirrorless cameras.
  • Adapting APS-frame lens to full-frame camera may generate vignetting, which is not the problem of the adapter. Some cameras could correct it by adjusting to APSC.

Compare with similar items

This Item
K&F Concept LM to NEX Adapter Compatible with Leica M Lens to Sony Alpha Nex E-Mount Camera Lens Mount Adapter
Recommendations
TTArtisan Lens Adapter for Leica M Mount Lens to Sony E Mount Camera Body…
dummy
Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - Compatible with Leica M Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras
dummy
K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter FD to NEX Compatible for Canon FD FL Lens to NEX E-Mount Camera Compatible for Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX-6 NEX-5N NEX-5 NEX-C3 NEX-3
dummy
Haoge Macro Close Focus Lens Adapter for Leica M LM, Zeiss ZM, Voigtlander VM Lens to Sony E-Mount NEX Camera
dummy
K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter Compatible for Leica R Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount NEX Body Adapter
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$24.99$36.00$24.95$26.99$39.99$23.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Quality of material
Value for money
Picture quality
Sold By
K&F Concept
NIYI FOCUS
Amazon.com
K&F Concept
Haoge
K&F Concept
lens type
Telephoto
interchangeable
Telephoto
Macro
Telephoto
compatible mountings
Sony E
Sony E, Leica M
Leica M
Canon EF
Sony E
Sony E
lens design
Prime
Zoom
Prime
Prime
focus type
Auto Focus, Manual Focus
Auto Focus
Manual Focus
Manual Focus, Auto Focus

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

K&F

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
3,657 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, performance, fit and value of the adapter. For example, they mention it's well built, works extremely well and that the aperture ring works perfectly. Some appreciate the ease of use. That said, opinions are mixed on autofocus, ring stability, and ease of mounting.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

245 customers mention225 positive20 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the adapter. They mention that it looks and feels well made, is well built, and has thick blades. The adapter is the best built adapter they have tried, and the mounting is secure.

"...Lens locks in tight and seems very sturdy." Read more

"...Although very light due to extensive aluminum usage, the build quality and fit-and-finish of the adapter is superb...." Read more

"...But the K&F Concepts comes out on top for having the best price, the thick blades similar to the Fotodiox Pro, but weighing 3.5 oz...." Read more

"The product arrived very quickly. It feels heavy and of good quality...." Read more

202 customers mention191 positive11 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the adapter. For example, they say it works extremely well with their Sony A7 Mark II camera, and produces great results. The aperture ring works perfectly, and the mounting is secure. It has held up well and still functions as new despite being in the Texas wind. The quality of the product is good enough to use with your lenses. The mechanism works as advertised, and it's able to be used in full manual mode.

"Works perfectly. Adapts my Nikon lenses well and aperture control is smooth...." Read more

"...To be clear, it works great and there is no perceivable play once it’s locked in...." Read more

"...on the lens and camera mount sides are tight and precise --- absolutely, zero slop...." Read more

"...It's not a problem, thanks to good high-ISO performance...." Read more

146 customers mention115 positive31 negative

Customers like the fit of the adapter. For example, they mention it fits tight, works well, and has a perfect tightness. Some say that it adapts Nikon lenses well and that the finish is excellent.

"Works perfectly. Adapts my Nikon lenses well and aperture control is smooth...." Read more

"...Connections on the lens and camera mount sides are tight and precise --- absolutely, zero slop...." Read more

"...It fits VERY snuggly, and locks in place with a solid click. NO looseness whatsoever...." Read more

"...If fits tight. Very well machined.There were some comments that it was too flimsy and would break under the heavy weight of the lens...." Read more

93 customers mention87 positive6 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the adapter. They say it's good value for money, not over inflated, and a super cost effective adapter that provides perfect quality for the price.

"...But the K&F Concepts comes out on top for having the best price, the thick blades similar to the Fotodiox Pro, but weighing 3.5 oz...." Read more

"...my dad’s old gear one day and found that this adapter was worth a shot for the price...." Read more

"...It's decently priced, very well made, and will hit infinity with any lens...." Read more

"...So, overall, a great purchase at an even greater price." Read more

23 customers mention20 positive3 negative

Customers find the adapter easy to use. They say it is simple and effective. They also say it works well and is completely manual. However, some customers mention that the adaptor needs directions with illustrations.

"...That adapter is definitely easy enough to install and take off for me to consider it...." Read more

"...Not tight, not loose, at all.Appropriately easy on, easy off...." Read more

"...It's easy enough but does take time." Read more

"...what really sets the K&F apart is its larger release button which is easier and more comfortable to use...." Read more

42 customers mention18 positive24 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the autofocus of the adapter. Some mention that it's excellent and fine to infinite, while others say that it has issues with autofocus and wouldn't work with their vintage camera.

"...Its a basic adapter so no auto focus, no image stabilization, and no additional adjustment rings...." Read more

"...Peak focusing works great." Read more

"OK, here's the deal. As the other reviewer said, the infinite focus overshoots a bit...." Read more

"allows infinity focus" Read more

38 customers mention19 positive19 negative

Customers are mixed about the ring stability of the adapter. Some mention that it's not too tight and not at all loose, and the lens locks in firmly. However, others say that it has become extremely loose and the assembly wobbles slightly.

"...Lens locks in tight and seems very sturdy." Read more

"...too big of a deal and haven’t noticed light leaks but it does cause a slight wiggle...." Read more

"...It fits VERY snuggly, and locks in place with a solid click. NO looseness whatsoever...." Read more

"...It locks to lens but not to camera. Doesn't "feel" secure." Read more

23 customers mention14 positive9 negative

Customers are mixed about the ease of mounting. Some mention that it's easy to attach and remove, and snaps in with a nice clean click. However, others say that the mount is rather tricky and difficult to attach the lens to the adapter and the adaptor to the camera.

"...The top of the lens release button is flattened making the lens removal process very easy and comfortable.Other notes:-..." Read more

"...Note: This adapter does not have a mounting point on the ring itself...." Read more

"...Installing the adapter onto the camera was easy and adding the lens was a breeze...." Read more

The good and the bad
4 Stars
The good and the bad
1) All of my Zuiko lenses are sitting too far from the sensor - Infinity focus happens when their distance scales are at about 7 meters. This is not really an issue when manual focusing, but I can't rely on a lens barrel's Infinity stop. It's a good thing the Sony a6000 has Focus Peaking and Ficus Magnification - they are absolutely necessary for manual focusing at Infinity using these adapters.2) All of my Zuiko lenses can be focused more closely than on an OM body. This somewhat compensates the Infinity-focus problem. :-)3) All of my vintage zoom lenses lack the resolution that can be captured by the Sony a6000 24MP sensor. They are just soft, even in the center at f/8, even though they were mire than acceptable with film.4) Only five of my Zuiko primes are up to the task: 50mm f/1.8, 50mm f/3.5 Macro, 55mm f/1.2, 200mm f/4 and 300mm f/4.5. The rest are too soft, wide open, but ridiculously better at f8. The 50mm f/3.5 Macro and the 200mm f/4 are spectacular with the Sony a6000 (at 77mm and 308mm equivalents).5) The OM to E-mount adapter exacts about a 1/2-stop loss of speed from the vintage lenses, much as would any extension tube. It's not a problem, thanks to good high-ISO performance.6) Many lenses made for digital sensors are designed to deliver the light as perpendicularly as possible - to avoid the CA (chromatic aberration) "purple fringing" seen with lenses that were designed for film. I'm getting a lot of CA in the corners of the frame, but it's easily fixed in Photoshop. Note: There's no CA by shooting at f/8 instead of wide open.Lastly: I later bought a Fotodiox adapter and a Fotodiox Pro adapter for comparison and find them to be essentially identical in quality and function, so far, except the blades that engage the adapter to the camera body are about twice as thick with this K&F Concepts adapter and the Fotodiox Pro adapter, where the blades for this Fotodiox adapter are quite thin - which leads me to believe this K&F Concepts adapter (or the Fotodiox Pro adapter) would be the better choices when mounting a heavy lens (or perhaps any lens). Otherwise, the most significant difference is their weights. The aluminum and brass K&F Concepts adapter weighs 3.5 oz. The aluminum Fotodiox adapter weighs 3.2 oz. and the Fotodiox Pro weighs 3.1 oz. See photos...All three adapters have a length of 33mm, from the body mount to the lens mount, and again, they all focus well short of Ininfity.Again, the blades that engage the adapter to the Sony camera body are the same thickness for the Fotodiox Pro and the K&F Concepts, but are much thinner (for some reason) with the Fotodiox adapter. Oddly, they all feel the same when attaching lenses or when attaching to the camera body.If I had to do it all over again and money were no object, I would get the Fotodiox Pro, due to its being the lightest of the three at 3.1 oz. vs. 3.2 and 3.5 oz and having thick blades, rather than skinny blades. But the K&F Concepts comes out on top for having the best price, the thick blades similar to the Fotodiox Pro, but weighing 3.5 oz. instead of 3.1 oz. I would avoid the Fotodiox adapter due to its thin blades, where attached to the camera body - they do not inspire confidence. Again, the blades are thicker with the Fotodiox Pro and this K&F Concepts adapter.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2024
Size: NIK(G)-NEXVerified Purchase
Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2023
Size: MD-NEXVerified Purchase
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2016
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional adapters that focus to infinity with my Sony a6000...
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2016
Part 1 - Minolta MD to Sony NEX adapter

Technically, it slightly overshoots infinity but the issue is easily corrected by dialing back the focus ring just a tad --- Not exact but clearly better than not-at-all.

Although very light due to extensive aluminum usage, the build quality and fit-and-finish of the adapter is superb. Connections on the lens and camera mount sides are tight and precise --- absolutely, zero slop. The top of the lens release button is flattened making the lens removal process very easy and comfortable.

Other notes:
- There are no electrical connections so focus and zoom must be done manually on the lens itself
- When mounting the lens, turn the adapter clockwise till you hear a "click"
- Tested with a Minolta 85mm f/1.7 Rokkor-X MD lens mounted to a Sony a6000 camera

-----------------------
Part 2 - Nikon Ai to Sony NEX adapter

Edit: Based on my positive experience with the Minolta MD adapter, I also purchased the Nikon Ai adapter later.

As with the Minolta MD adapter, the Nikon Ai version focuses beyond infinity a tiny bit. Fortunately, the same solution applies - dial back the focus ring and the horizon will become crystal clear. The build quality is impeccable and the finish is smooth and clean of burrs or machine marks. Connections on both sides are taut and precise with zero play.

Additional notes for Nikon Ai adapter:
- No electrical connections present so focus and zoom must be done manually on the lens.
- Unlike the Minolta MD adapter, mounting the lens for Nikon adapter requires a counter-clockwise turn until you hear the "click" of the locking mechanism
- Tested with a Nikon Micro Nikkor 55m f/2.8 Ai-S MF lens mounted to a Sony a6000 camera
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
14 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2016
Size: OM-NEXVerified Purchase
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars The good and the bad
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2016
1) All of my Zuiko lenses are sitting too far from the sensor - Infinity focus happens when their distance scales are at about 7 meters. This is not really an issue when manual focusing, but I can't rely on a lens barrel's Infinity stop. It's a good thing the Sony a6000 has Focus Peaking and Ficus Magnification - they are absolutely necessary for manual focusing at Infinity using these adapters.

2) All of my Zuiko lenses can be focused more closely than on an OM body. This somewhat compensates the Infinity-focus problem. :-)

3) All of my vintage zoom lenses lack the resolution that can be captured by the Sony a6000 24MP sensor. They are just soft, even in the center at f/8, even though they were mire than acceptable with film.

4) Only five of my Zuiko primes are up to the task: 50mm f/1.8, 50mm f/3.5 Macro, 55mm f/1.2, 200mm f/4 and 300mm f/4.5. The rest are too soft, wide open, but ridiculously better at f8. The 50mm f/3.5 Macro and the 200mm f/4 are spectacular with the Sony a6000 (at 77mm and 308mm equivalents).

5) The OM to E-mount adapter exacts about a 1/2-stop loss of speed from the vintage lenses, much as would any extension tube. It's not a problem, thanks to good high-ISO performance.

6) Many lenses made for digital sensors are designed to deliver the light as perpendicularly as possible - to avoid the CA (chromatic aberration) "purple fringing" seen with lenses that were designed for film. I'm getting a lot of CA in the corners of the frame, but it's easily fixed in Photoshop. Note: There's no CA by shooting at f/8 instead of wide open.

Lastly: I later bought a Fotodiox adapter and a Fotodiox Pro adapter for comparison and find them to be essentially identical in quality and function, so far, except the blades that engage the adapter to the camera body are about twice as thick with this K&F Concepts adapter and the Fotodiox Pro adapter, where the blades for this Fotodiox adapter are quite thin - which leads me to believe this K&F Concepts adapter (or the Fotodiox Pro adapter) would be the better choices when mounting a heavy lens (or perhaps any lens). Otherwise, the most significant difference is their weights. The aluminum and brass K&F Concepts adapter weighs 3.5 oz. The aluminum Fotodiox adapter weighs 3.2 oz. and the Fotodiox Pro weighs 3.1 oz. See photos...

All three adapters have a length of 33mm, from the body mount to the lens mount, and again, they all focus well short of Ininfity.

Again, the blades that engage the adapter to the Sony camera body are the same thickness for the Fotodiox Pro and the K&F Concepts, but are much thinner (for some reason) with the Fotodiox adapter. Oddly, they all feel the same when attaching lenses or when attaching to the camera body.

If I had to do it all over again and money were no object, I would get the Fotodiox Pro, due to its being the lightest of the three at 3.1 oz. vs. 3.2 and 3.5 oz and having thick blades, rather than skinny blades. But the K&F Concepts comes out on top for having the best price, the thick blades similar to the Fotodiox Pro, but weighing 3.5 oz. instead of 3.1 oz. I would avoid the Fotodiox adapter due to its thin blades, where attached to the camera body - they do not inspire confidence. Again, the blades are thicker with the Fotodiox Pro and this K&F Concepts adapter.
Images in this review
31 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Solid
Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020
The product arrived very quickly. It feels heavy and of good quality. I have not been able to attach it to my Sony Alpha7ii yet, but it works well with the four legacy Minolta MD or MC lenses I have. Here's an image of a MD TELE ROKKOR-X 200mm 1:4 lens with the adapter in place. It fits VERY snuggly, and locks in place with a solid click. NO looseness whatsoever. The silver push pin on the adepter is a bit loose but does its job. Just line the adapter's red dot up with the red dot on the lens body and turn clockwise until it stops, (it will still feel a little loose at that point), then push a little harder for another eighth of a turn until you hear the adapter "click" and lock to the lens. The red dots on the adapter and on the lens body will be about an inch and a quarter from each other once the adapter is fully locked to the lens. If the adapter fits as snugly to the camera body as it does to the lens, it is going to be a very solid feeling experience. Note image #3 where the point of the pencil shows the adapter's pin locking in to a notch in the lens's stock Minolta mount.
Images in this review
One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Rene B.
5.0 out of 5 stars Solid & Reliable Adapter!
Reviewed in Canada on January 8, 2024
Size: M42-NEXVerified Purchase
One person found this helpful
Rafael
5.0 out of 5 stars Ajusta bien y es bastante ligero
Reviewed in Spain on March 17, 2024
Size: NIK-NEXVerified Purchase
Corey D
5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2024
Size: M42-NEXVerified Purchase
Gerardo Flores castro