To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

YONGNUO Updated YN600EX-RT II Flash Speedlite for Canon's 600EX-RT/ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal Camera, Master,USB Firmware Upgrade, 1/8000sec Sync Speed

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 635 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand YONGNUO
Compatible Mountings Canon
Battery Life 6 Hours
Camera Flash Slave
Flash Sync Speed 1/8000

About this item

• Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL
  • The YN600EX-RT II can be used as on-camera master unit and remote slave unit of Canon's RT system,and supports Gr grouping mode.
  • GN60@ISO100,200mm;supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, Gr grouping flash, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s
  • The YN600EX-RT II supports YONGNUO, Canon's and Nikon's wireless optical master signal, supports S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
  • The YN600EX-RT II supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between AUTO, 20~200mm.
Serve a pot of gold
Get ready for St Patrick's Day Find a Fresh store

Frequently bought together

$138.00
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 24
In Stock
Sold by Airacle and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Important information

To report an issue with this product or seller, click here.

What's in the box

• Flash
  • Looking for specific info?

Product information

Feedback

YONGNUO Updated YN600EX-RT II Flash Speedlite for Canon's 600EX-RT/ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal Camera, Master,USB Firmware Upgrade, 1/8000sec Sync Speed

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

URL:
    Price: ($)
    Shipping cost: ($)
    Date of the price:
    /
    /

Store name:
    City:
    State:
    Price: ($)
    Date of the price:
    /
    /

Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

Specification:
    YN-600EX-RT II is exactlly the same function as the Canon's best flash 600EX-RT, same functions, same power, even with same apprearance, TTL, HSS, Master
    Features Information:
    1. Supports RT System
    One YN600EX-RT II can be used as on-camera master unit and remote slave unit of Canon's RT system, and supports Gr grouping mode.
    2. Fully Compatible with YN-E3-RT, Canon's 600EX-RT / ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal
    3. High Guide Number, Supports High-speed Sync
    GN60@ISO100, 200mm; supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, Gr grouping flash; the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s.
    4. Supports USB Firmware Upgrade
    The YN600EX-RT II equipped with the USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, the users can download the upgrade firmware through the Yongnuo official website to upgrade the flash.
    5. Supports Wireless Optical Slave function
    The YN600EX-RT II supports YONGNUO, Canon's and Nikon's wireless optical master signal, supports S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
    6. Support Auto/Manual Zooming
    The YN600EX-RT supports auto and manual zooming, the zoom coverage is from 20~200mm.
    7. Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings(Fn)
    8. Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply.
    9. Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronous Interface.
    Compaible with :
    1) Hot shoe TTL mode:
    1Dx, 1Ds III, 1D III, 5DIII, 5DII, 6D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 700D/T5i, 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 1100D, 1000D
    2) Wirelss TTL Slave mode:
    for Canon Commander ST-E3-RT YONGNUO Commander YN-E3-RT Package Inlcuding:
    1 X Flash Speedlite YN600EX-RT II
    1 X Protector bag
    1 X Mini stand
    1 X Manual in English & Chinese

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5
    635 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, performance, value, and ease of use of the camera flash. For example, they mention it works perfect, has excellent speed and build quality, and is good value for money. That said, opinions are mixed on power.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

51 customers mention38 positive13 negative

Customers like the performance of the camera flash. They say that it works perfect, has no malfunctions, and produces amazing results. Overall, the performance and quality make it the best speedlight they've owned. The diffuser it comes with is solid enough, and it does not affect shooting performance.

"...2. The Flash itself is great so far. Have tried it on my Canon 60D and also on my new Canon 80D. Works great on both...." Read more

"...and these work great - as far as I know, exactly like the newest Canons at a quarter of the..." Read more

"...I trust that it will work and work well, and I will never be a brand name snob again when it comes to flashes — lesson learned!" Read more

"...It connects to my canon 600 ex-rt II flashes with ease and fires just as well for a fraction on the cost!!" Read more

51 customers mention37 positive14 negative

Customers generally like the quality of the camera flash. They say that the speed is excellent, the build quality is very good, and the flashing is very well. The flash recharges very quickly, and can be triggered with your existing radios. Customers are also impressed with the solid build and the solid diffuser it comes with.

"...High speed sync is what I have wanted for a while so it is great to be able to shoot at 100 ISO/ASA and use a 1/8000 shutter speed...." Read more

"...Thank you for an affordable, quality speedlite!" Read more

"...This flash recharges very quickly and can also be triggered with your existing radios...." Read more

"...so far from Feb 2021 thru Dec 2022 an by this time (Feb 2023), all the flashes died...." Read more

33 customers mention33 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the camera flash. They mention that it is good for the price, easy to use, and has great quality for the cost.

"...Thank you for an affordable, quality speedlite!" Read more

"As a family and wedding photographer, this is a very good budget flash!..." Read more

"...Color temperature was consistent; build was pretty solid and price was great. Will purchase again if I need another flash...." Read more

"...The cost/value on this unit is great. I use rechargeable batteries almost exclusively...." Read more

8 customers mention8 positive0 negative

Customers find the camera flash easy to use. They mention it has good features and options that are intuitive and user friendly. The buttons and menu settings are easy to navigate, and the Strokes are easy for them to understand and work with. The manual is actually helpful. However, some customers have concerns about the reliability of the product.

"...I'm familiar with the Canon speedlites. So, I find it easy to use the functions on this unit. The cost/value on this unit is great...." Read more

"...It works just fine with my Eos R. The manual is actually helpful but as you can see from the attached picture, full of spelling errors...." Read more

"The Strokes where is very Easy to understand and work with" Read more

"Packed with features, great power, easy to use..." Read more

8 customers mention5 positive3 negative

Customers are mixed about the power of the camera flash. Some mention that it has great power, while others say that it turns off within seconds, is 2 stops less powerful than their canon 580exii, and overheats before it completely turns off.

"...but compared with the 430, this thing definitely beats it in power and functionality...." Read more

"...reviews saying that it was it power flash, the true is that is 2 stops less powerful than my canon 580exii And same power as my YN560ii but what is..." Read more

"Packed with features, great power, easy to use..." Read more

"Power levels are great. Functionality and layout, awesome.. Reliability... not so awesome...." Read more

6 customers mention0 positive6 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the battery drain of the camera flash. They mention that the unit still drains the batteries when it's off. Some customers say that the battery life is short and the flash can be used for up to 30 minutes before the batteries are dead.

"...a week: I discovered that even when the unit is OFF, the unit still drains the batteries...." Read more

"...Heat warning, battery drain, then dead. So... One more time, another set of batteries (All eneloops), same results. So back it goes...." Read more

"...My two biggest complaints are that these seem to drain batteries quicker and I'm not a big fan of the friction lock of the head tilt...." Read more

"...I mean not only did it just drain batteries left and right...." Read more

5 customers mention0 positive5 negative

Customers are not happy with the heat warning of the camera flash. They say that it starts to overheat after about 20 pops in the flash, and the battery pack is actually warm.

"...After just a few pops, the cycle started all over again. Heat warning, battery drain, then dead...." Read more

"Would use as a back up but not as a main. Overheats easily. I've had 3 of them. The hot shoe fell apart on two of them after 7-8 months of use." Read more

"...After trying a few times to connect it the speedlight started over heating before it completely turned off. It won’t turn back on...." Read more

"...pack it continues to pull power to the point where the battery pack was actually warm. That is a serious issue." Read more

Flash is great - Amazon packaging not so much
    5 Stars
    Flash is great - Amazon packaging not so much
    This review is in two parts because I actually ordered two of these flashes but the one that came from Amazon (The one with the "free" gifts) was packaged by Amazon very, very, weird.1. Package came and when I opened it was shocked to see a, supposedly, Canon 600EX-RT speedlight. I opened up the box and sure enough - Canon manual, warranty and fact sheet. When I removed the manual and looked underneath surprise two came - instead of the diffuser and the gels/filters I found what appears to be a Canon XF200 eye piece and a Canon filter or lens (50mm or 20mm lens) pouch. Now I pulled out the flash itself - and it was the flash ordered - Yongnuo YN600EX-RT. Except the little flash stand was missing. (And of course the actual Yongnuo manual)I contacted Amazon and they offered me a return and refund of the money paid, but I explained the Flash itself was fine and that was the main thing. I can download the manual from Yongnuo but my main concern was why this was packaged the way it was and also the "missing" parts. Amazon customer service was awesome and they eventually gave me several options - full refund, partial refund, or send me missing parts that I ordered and they would reimburse me. So I ordered the missing parts - although, because I have no way on knowing what brand the "free gifts" were these may not be the exact same missing parts - a Sto-Fen "Omni-Bounce", A CEARI Hot shoe Flash holder and a Neewer gel kit. So all is well - Amazon made good. In regards to the way is packaged the only explanation Amazon offered was product rotates a lot and someone mis-packed it.2. The Flash itself is great so far. Have tried it on my Canon 60D and also on my new Canon 80D. Works great on both. High speed sync is what I have wanted for a while so it is great to be able to shoot at 100 ISO/ASA and use a 1/8000 shutter speed. I also purchased aYongnuo YN-E3-RT and rough tests show high speed sync with both the YN600ET-RT units works. Note to potential buyers - there are lots of configurations between the flash and camera so your mileage may vary in terms of what your needs are. One of my main reason with getting these is because they are firmware upgradeable, so the first thing I did was upgrade both of them to the latest firmware.I also have had a Yongnuo YN460-II for many years so when upgrading my Flash i looked at Yongnuo first. I am hoping these new flashes serve me as well as the YN460-II has.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Flash is great - Amazon packaging not so much
    Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016
    This review is in two parts because I actually ordered two of these flashes but the one that came from Amazon (The one with the "free" gifts) was packaged by Amazon very, very, weird.

1. Package came and when I opened it was shocked to see a, supposedly, Canon 600EX-RT speedlight. I opened up the box and sure enough - Canon manual, warranty and fact sheet. When I removed the manual and looked underneath surprise two came - instead of the diffuser and the gels/filters I found what appears to be a Canon XF200 eye piece and a Canon filter or lens (50mm or 20mm lens) pouch. Now I pulled out the flash itself - and it was the flash ordered - Yongnuo YN600EX-RT. Except the little flash stand was missing. (And of course the actual Yongnuo manual)

I contacted Amazon and they offered me a return and refund of the money paid, but I explained the Flash itself was fine and that was the main thing. I can download the manual from Yongnuo but my main concern was why this was packaged the way it was and also the "missing" parts. Amazon customer service was awesome and they eventually gave me several options - full refund, partial refund, or send me missing parts that I ordered and they would reimburse me. So I ordered the missing parts - although, because I have no way on knowing what brand the "free gifts" were these may not be the exact same missing parts - a Sto-Fen "Omni-Bounce", A CEARI Hot shoe Flash holder and a Neewer gel kit. So all is well - Amazon made good. In regards to the way is packaged the only explanation Amazon offered was product rotates a lot and someone mis-packed it.

2. The Flash itself is great so far. Have tried it on my Canon 60D and also on my new Canon 80D. Works great on both. High speed sync is what I have wanted for a while so it is great to be able to shoot at 100 ISO/ASA and use a 1/8000 shutter speed. I also purchased a
    Yongnuo YN-E3-RT and rough tests show high speed sync with both the YN600ET-RT units works. Note to potential buyers - there are lots of configurations between the flash and camera so your mileage may vary in terms of what your needs are. One of my main reason with getting these is because they are firmware upgradeable, so the first thing I did was upgrade both of them to the latest firmware.

I also have had a Yongnuo YN460-II for many years so when upgrading my Flash i looked at Yongnuo first. I am hoping these new flashes serve me as well as the YN460-II has.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    21 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019
    25 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2021
    Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2021
    13 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2022

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    Fausto Franzosi
    5.0 out of 5 stars YongNuo yn600ex-rt
    Reviewed in Italy on July 20, 2023
    Onlinefalke
    5.0 out of 5 stars Preis-Leistungsverhältnis absolute Spitzenklasse!
    Reviewed in Germany on January 4, 2021
    One person found this helpful
    TELI concept
    5.0 out of 5 stars Au top
    Reviewed in France on December 10, 2020
    Aaron Pinar
    5.0 out of 5 stars Defectuosos y si poder reclamar
    Reviewed in Spain on September 9, 2020
    leelee
    5.0 out of 5 stars happy
    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2019