Buy new:
To see product details, add this item to your cart.
FREE Returns
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Mtn Outlet
Sold by: Mtn Outlet
(564 ratings)
90% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy
Added
Sold by: Norman Camera & Video
Sold by: Norman Camera & Video
(20457 ratings)
76% positive over last 12 months
Added
Sold by: UnbeatableSale Local
Sold by: UnbeatableSale Local
(717 ratings)
71% positive over last 12 months

Comfort Model - Black and Silver - 3 Legged Folding Stool in Aluminium - Height 18" to 30" - Maximum Load 440 to 550 Lbs - Made in Sweden

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 690 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Camping Stools by Walkstool

FREE Returns
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
18" Seat Height (45 Cm)
seat height 45 cm

Purchase options and add-ons

Product Dimensions 15.75"D x 15.75"W x 18.11"H
Color Black / Silver
Brand Walkstool
Size 18 in
Style 18" Seat Height (45 Cm)
Frame Material
Aluminum
Shape
Triangular
Item Weight
825 Grams
Maximum Weight Recommendation
200 Kilograms

About this item

• Comfortable seat sizes
  • Rubber feet help reduce sinking into soft surfaces
  • Will hold up to 440 lbs
  • When folded it is not much larger than a small tripod
  • Walkstool is light, compact and extremely comfortable to sit on
  • Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle

Customer ratings by feature

Easy to use
5.0 5.0
Durability
4.8 4.8
Light weight
4.6 4.6
Sturdiness
4.6 4.6
15.75" 15.75" 18.11" 15.75"

Frequently bought together

$89.99
Get it as soon as Monday, Apr 1
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$27.95
Only 20 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
One of these items ships sooner than the other.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Walkstool - Comfort Model - Black and Silver - 3 Legged Folding Stool in Aluminium - Height 18" to 30" - Maximum Load 440 to 550 Lbs - Made in Sweden
Walkstool - Comfort Model - Black and Silver - 3 Legged Folding Stool in Aluminium - Height 18" to 30" - Maximum Load 440 to 550 Lbs - Made in Sweden
Recommendations
Black Sierra Equipment Hunting Stool w/Shoulder Strap, XL Tripod Seat w/Steel Frame Supports 225 Lbs, Light-Weight Collapsible Hiking Stool Backpacking, Camping, Fishing
dummy
LFSEMINI Camping Stool, 16in Tall Large Size Folding Stool with Carry Bag, Aluminum Alloy Bracket, 1.5lbs Lightweight, Load Capacity to 300lbs, for Travel, Hiking, BBQ, Fishing, Beach(Grey)
dummy
GCI Outdoor Quik-E Seat Collapsible Stool with Back Support
dummy
RISIBIX Foldable Tripod Stool - Ultra Portable Seat for Tall People, 20” High - Hunting Chair & Hidden Zippered Pocket - 2 lb Camping Stool, 3 Legged Strong Steel Stool Holds up to 200 lb (Orange)
dummy
KOKSRY Camping Stool,Small Folding Chair,13.8" Lightweight Folding Stool Compact Backpacking Stool with Carry Bag
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-7% $89.99
List:$96.95
$24.99$23.99$34.12$33.97$25.70
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Light weight
Sturdiness
Comfort
Portability
Sold By
Amazon.com
Black Sierra Equipment
LFSEMINI
Amazon.com
RIOS Quality
KOKSRY
number of pieces
seat material type
POLY OXFORD PVC
Fabric
Polyester
1800D Oxford cloth
frame material
Aluminum
Alloy Steel
Aluminum
Alloy Steel
Alloy Steel
Metal
seat height
45 centimeters
20.5 inches
16 inches
17.3 inches
20.47 inches
13.8 inches
max. recommended weight
200 kilograms
225 pounds
330 pounds
250 pounds
220 pounds
275 pounds
shape
Triangular
TRIPOD
Square
v shaped
Triangular
Square
furniture finish
Black
Alloy Steel
Chrome
Metal

From the manufacturer

A finely made, top-quality stool for every situation with a long life expectancy. A unique model of its type with extending legs and remarkably small pack size and mesh seat.

photographer

Camping

beach

soccer

A light weight and durable construction to use anywhere for any occasion.

Comfortable to sit on for a long periods of time.

Walkstool features telescopic legs of high grade aluminum with a heavy duty nylon mesh seat.

By not extending the telescopic legs, you will be able to use Walkstool in a lower sitting height as well.

Walkstool Comfort 45 Walkstool Comfort 55 Walkstool Comfort 65 Walkstool Comfort 75 Walkstool Basic 50 Walkstool Basic 60
Walkstool Comfort 45 cm / 18 in Walkstool Comfort 55 cm / 22 in Walkstool Comfort 65 cm / 26 in Walkstool Comfort 75 cm / 30 in Walkstool Basic 50 cm / 20 in Walkstool Basic 60 cm / 24 in
Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.0 out of 5 stars
4.1 out of 5 stars
4.1 out of 5 stars
Normal sitting height 45 cm / 18 in 55 cm / 22 in 65 cm / 26 in 75 cm / 30 in 50 cm / 20 in 60 cm / 24 in
Low sitting height 28 cm / 11 in 33 cm / 13 in 37 cm / 15 in 44 cm / 17 in 30 cm / 12 in 36 cm / 14 in
Packed length 35 cm / 14 in 41 cm / 16 in 45 cm / 18 in 51 cm / 20 in 36 cm / 14 in 41 cm / 16 in
Seat size 35 cm / 14 in 37.5 cm / 15 in 40 cm / 16 in 40 cm / 16 in 32.5 cm / 13 in 32.5 cm / 13 in
Weight 825 g / 29 oz 900 g / 32 oz 975 g / 34 oz 1050 g / 37 oz 675 g / 24 oz 725 g / 26 oz
Maximum load 200 kg / 440 lbs 225 kg / 495 lbs 250 kg / 550 lbs 250 kg / 550 lbs 150 kg / 330 lbs 175 kg / 385 lbs
Sitting comfort Very good High Extreme Extreme Good Good
Feet type Big, rubber Big, rubber Big, rubber Big, rubber Normal, plastic Normal, plastic
Color of seat / legs Black Black Black Black Black / Gray Black / Gray
Production country Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden
Portable Stool

There are thousands of reasons for having a stool that is portable.

You and your normal chair do not get along. You are continually on the move and it permanently stands still. Think for a minute; you like to play golf, hunt, fish and you would also like to sit down for a while. You go to concerts, wait in ticket queues, go for a long walk, go camping and would also like to sit down for a while. You travel, or feel the effects of an injury that hasn't healed, you carry out service work at other workplaces and would like to sit down for a while. There are thousands of reasons for having a stool that is portable.

• Light weight - Aluminum construction.
  • Portable - Telescopic legs with a carrying bag.
  • Durable - High quality and load capacity.
  • Comfortable - Ergonomic and big seat.
  • Wide usage - From outdoor to professional use.
  • Two sitting positions - With or without folding out the lower legs.
  • Unique - The only three legged telescopic stool with brand protections and patented.

Height recommendations

Product information

Warranty & Support

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Feedback

Walkstool

Walkstool - Comfort Model - Black and Silver - 3 Legged Folding Stool in Aluminium - Height 18" to 30" - Maximum Load 440 to 550 Lbs - Made in Sweden

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

The Walkstool Comfort comes in four different models with sitting heights 18", 22", 26" & 30". All models have two sitting heights, with and without extending the telescopic legs. The smallest model features a large and comfortable seat size, which increases on the larger models. The Walkstool can be used in a low position, or with the aluminum telescopic legs extended. Walkstool Comfort is extremely durable and offers big rubber feet and an ergonomically shaped seat of mesh material, making it possible to sit comfortably for extensive periods of time. Lightweight & compact, the Walkstool is perfect for any occasion! When not in use the telescopic legs "lock" with a twist of the legs for easy carrying. Made in Sweden, patent and trademark protections.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
690 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the portability, quality, comfort, and performance of the stool. For example, they mention it's easy to carry, dependable, and secure. Some appreciate the versatility, and appearance. That said, opinions are mixed on value and ease of use.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

150 customers mention146 positive4 negative

Customers find the stool easy to carry, store, and transport. They say it's relatively light weight, and can easily fit in a carry-on bag. Customers also mention that the stool folds small enough to fit in their backpack. Overall, customers are satisfied with the portability of the product.

"...I enjoyed myself so much and liked that I could easily carry it myself, without having to burden my dear hubby with having to carry seating for me,..." Read more

"...bag when not in use, it needed to be compact, but more importantly, light weight. My bag’s heavy enough...." Read more

"...to about 9-10 inches (the legs slide back inside), and is amazingly easy to stuff inside any sort of bag or backpack...." Read more

"...Out of the pouch, it's incredibly comfortable! It's also not awkward to carry, quite small when folded, and lightweight...." Read more

141 customers mention114 positive27 negative

Customers like the quality of the stool. They mention that it is very sturdy, beautifully built, dependable, and safe for big people. The aluminum construction makes it easy to carry and is secure for long periods of use. It can support a lot of weight, and the wear resistant knobs hold the mesh down.

"...it wold be to carry hither and tither, how incredibly strong and solid it was, and how surprisingly comfortable it was to sit on - he applauded my..." Read more

"...There are wear resistant knobs holding the mesh down, which also ensures the chair does not catch onto anything when you sit...." Read more

"...All the reviews I've read comment on how rugged and durable the Walkstool is, even after years of use, even by people far larger and heavier than..." Read more

"...It bears mentioning that, while it’s surprisingly durable and steady for what it is, it’s not going to feel solid like a metal or wooden chair does...." Read more

90 customers mention80 positive10 negative

Customers like the comfort of the stool. They say it's incredibly comfortable, provides a comfortable resting place, and is lightweight and easy to carry. Customers also appreciate the fact that it can fit comfortably into a compact 19 liter book. They also mention that the extended position is the most comfortable seating and there is no residual backache.

"...and tither, how incredibly strong and solid it was, and how surprisingly comfortable it was to sit on - he applauded my purchase...." Read more

"...The simple fact that this stool can fit comfortably into a compact 19 liter book bag and be deployed in just a few seconds with one hand makes the..." Read more

"...The canvas like mesh seat is wide enough to provide comfort without adding unnecessary surface area...." Read more

"...Out of the pouch, it's incredibly comfortable! It's also not awkward to carry, quite small when folded, and lightweight...." Read more

69 customers mention64 positive5 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the stool. They mention that it is easy to carry, works great, and is useful to use. Some say that the carry bag works well, and that it provides a nice, temporary rest period. Overall, most are happy with the product's performance.

"...(Note: the stool came in a vey well made and handy carrying case that can either be slung over the back, carried by hand, or stored in a large..." Read more

".../use, and any other measure of quality, the WalkStool Comfort is very impressive, and I have no complaints whatsoever...." Read more

"...It was extremely handy and helped me find comfort when my back was aching...." Read more

"This product is awesome. I am a professional sports photographer and it is the perfect tool for shooting Basketball and Wrestling...." Read more

20 customers mention20 positive0 negative

Customers find the stool versatile and useful for outdoor photography, resting during a hike, and sitting. They also say it's a great seat for photographers and a handy seating alternative. Customers also mention that it'd be ideal for a mobile photographer.

"...I was able to sit whenever I needed whether or not public seating was available...." Read more

"...Lends a rest to knees and backs. Well worth it." Read more

"...I would not sit in one of these all day, but they are the perfect rest stool for a hear-and-there need...." Read more

"...The option to sit on the stool without extending the legs out is an unexpected plus that I've used on a steep hillside to good effect...." Read more

17 customers mention14 positive3 negative

Customers like the appearance of the stool. They say it's a great designed stool, very nice, and makes a fine camp stool. The aesthetic of the seat is sharp and modern, and the design and construction are excellent. The stool is lightweight, folds away, and comfortable to carry.

"The design and construction are excellent, lightweight, folds away and comfortable to carry." Read more

"This stool is very lightweight and wonderfully designed. But for an older person who has trouble with balance it might cause an accident...." Read more

"...The carrying case is well designed and, as the video demonstrated, easy to set up and then close down and pack when you are thru sitting on it and..." Read more

"...Fully extended, it also makes a fine camp stool. This one is priced in the $75-$100 range where others are less than $20...." Read more

46 customers mention26 positive20 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the stool. Some mention it's well worth the money, while others say it'd be better off with a cheaper option.

"...I appreciate all the reviewers who made this product out to be worth every penny. It certainly is!..." Read more

"...That being said, I absolutely love this stool! It is pricey, but it is the only one with a weight limit that supports me...." Read more

"...Lends a rest to knees and backs. Well worth it." Read more

"...I think the Walkstool is an Awesome product well worth every dime I spent but I wish I had purchased it through an authorized dealer." Read more

19 customers mention13 positive6 negative

Customers are mixed about the ease of use of the stool. Some mention it's easy to use and comfortable, with locking buttons that snap into place. However, others say that it'd be more finicky to use, difficult, and frustrating to try.

"...The chair is sturdy, with locking buttons that snap into place and ensure the chair does not collapse while in use...." Read more

"...It is sturdy, has a bag that the stool easily fits into and is easy to get out of, AND is actually light enough and small enough that I can carry it..." Read more

"...Although I am right handed, it proved time consuming, difficult and frustrating to try and press in the buttons with my right hand...." Read more

"...sanity paying this much for a little stool, but it's so light and easy to use that i find myself grabbing it for things almost daily...." Read more

SO VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY NEW WALKSTOOL
5 Stars
SO VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY NEW WALKSTOOL
TOTALLY IMPRESSED with this compact 'take-along' Walkstool; it is lightweight but surprisingly sturdy and strong. My hubby gasped when I first told him how much I paid for it ($80 + dollars for the 18-inch size), but once it arrived and he saw how compact it was, how lightweight it wold be to carry hither and tither, how incredibly strong and solid it was, and how surprisingly comfortable it was to sit on - he applauded my purchase. (Yeah) (Note: the stool came in a vey well made and handy carrying case that can either be slung over the back, carried by hand, or stored in a large tote (or a beach) bag. It is very, very comfortable and lightweight to carry.I am a 5' 9" woman in my 60s with limited physical ability (notable back/spine and leg issues). I believe the Walkstool is going to liberate me, allowing me to get out and about by myself without fear of being stranded with no place to sit comfortably and rest when my legs give out, or when my back demands I sit and rest a bit. I haven't had the opportunity to 'field-test it,' yet. But, in 10 days my hubby and I have a day trip planned that includes 1 1/2 hours total time on a sight-seeing boat, an island excursion, enjoying a live performance, a salmon buffet, and time to explore shops, the shoreline, etc., before heading back for mainland. Of course, I plan to take my Walkstool and put it to the test, but I'm optimistic it will not only meet but exceed my expectations. I will be back after our excursion to update my review and let you all know how the stool performed.MAY 22ND UPDATE: Here I am as promised, with an update after using the stool on our day-trip excursion. The stool exceeded my expectations ... I don't know what I would have done without it. I was able to sit whenever I needed whether or not public seating was available. In fact, the day had been rainy, so while others sat outside on damp, wet, cold picnic table benches or rocks, I sat comfortably on my dry stool. I was able to carry the stool in it's convenient storage bag slung over my shoulder with ease ... it was so lightweight I often forgot I was carrying it. NOTE: as it turned out, having the Walkstool for this excursion was the difference between me having a great time, or having to cancel plans and stay home. A week and a half before the trip I experienced a major setback. My spine became inflamed and very painful; my joints became swollen and radiated heat. This prevented me from standing for more than just a few minutes at a time, or doing even the simplest of household tasks without discomfort or extreme pain. Two days before our trip, my hubby was still considering canceling our plans, and would have done so had it not been for the Walkstool. The day of our excursion was my first day 'up and about' since having the flare-up. I am sincere when I say that it brings tears to my eyes knowing that even when experiencing a mobility setback caused by a flare-up, I don't have to feel like a prisoner. I can still go out and enjoy the outdoors and going places, within reason.One thing I would like to mention is the lock-buttons on the telescopic legs (they are used to shorten the legs for storage, when the legs are fully extended). There is an indention surrounding the lock-buttons. Although I am right handed, it proved time consuming, difficult and frustrating to try and press in the buttons with my right hand. This was because the fingernails on my right hand are moderately long; they extend beyond my fingertips. It was very easy to press in the buttons using my left hand, however, because the fingernails on my left hand are cut very short. (I play mandolin. I keep fingernails on my left hand short, to hold down the mandolin strings, and grow out the nails on my right hand for strumming.) Just wanted to give a heads up - if you have long fingernails it might prove difficult to press the buttons in all the way.AUGUST 93, 2016 UPDATE: still loving my 'take anywhere stool.' Spend an entire afternoon at the beach with my husband in the shade of a beach canopy. He had his telescopic canvas chair (which is heavy, cumbersome, and is long/large even when folded up). I had my trusty Walkstool (which is lightweight, barely noticeable carried over my shoulder, and very compact). The stool performed perfectly, even in the shifting sand, and remained comfortable to sit on throughout the day. I loved that the net fabric dried so quickly when it got damp (yes, I went in the surf!). Because the seat is netting and breathable, the fabric never felt hot or uncomfortable even during the hottest part of the noon. I enjoyed myself so much and liked that I could easily carry it myself, without having to burden my dear hubby with having to carry seating for me, in addition to his own.NOTE: I paid full price for my Walkstool Comfort 18-inch stool; I did not receive it free or at a discounted price in exchange for an evaluation. So, why did I take the time to write such a detailed review? Because, like you, I depend upon the comments and experiences of others when making an Amazon purchasing decision.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2016
Style: 18" Seat Height (45 Cm)Pattern Name: seat height 45 cmVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars SO VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY NEW WALKSTOOL
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2016
TOTALLY IMPRESSED with this compact 'take-along' Walkstool; it is lightweight but surprisingly sturdy and strong. My hubby gasped when I first told him how much I paid for it ($80 + dollars for the 18-inch size), but once it arrived and he saw how compact it was, how lightweight it wold be to carry hither and tither, how incredibly strong and solid it was, and how surprisingly comfortable it was to sit on - he applauded my purchase. (Yeah) (Note: the stool came in a vey well made and handy carrying case that can either be slung over the back, carried by hand, or stored in a large tote (or a beach) bag. It is very, very comfortable and lightweight to carry.

I am a 5' 9" woman in my 60s with limited physical ability (notable back/spine and leg issues). I believe the Walkstool is going to liberate me, allowing me to get out and about by myself without fear of being stranded with no place to sit comfortably and rest when my legs give out, or when my back demands I sit and rest a bit. I haven't had the opportunity to 'field-test it,' yet. But, in 10 days my hubby and I have a day trip planned that includes 1 1/2 hours total time on a sight-seeing boat, an island excursion, enjoying a live performance, a salmon buffet, and time to explore shops, the shoreline, etc., before heading back for mainland. Of course, I plan to take my Walkstool and put it to the test, but I'm optimistic it will not only meet but exceed my expectations. I will be back after our excursion to update my review and let you all know how the stool performed.

MAY 22ND UPDATE: Here I am as promised, with an update after using the stool on our day-trip excursion. The stool exceeded my expectations ... I don't know what I would have done without it. I was able to sit whenever I needed whether or not public seating was available. In fact, the day had been rainy, so while others sat outside on damp, wet, cold picnic table benches or rocks, I sat comfortably on my dry stool. I was able to carry the stool in it's convenient storage bag slung over my shoulder with ease ... it was so lightweight I often forgot I was carrying it. NOTE: as it turned out, having the Walkstool for this excursion was the difference between me having a great time, or having to cancel plans and stay home. A week and a half before the trip I experienced a major setback. My spine became inflamed and very painful; my joints became swollen and radiated heat. This prevented me from standing for more than just a few minutes at a time, or doing even the simplest of household tasks without discomfort or extreme pain. Two days before our trip, my hubby was still considering canceling our plans, and would have done so had it not been for the Walkstool. The day of our excursion was my first day 'up and about' since having the flare-up. I am sincere when I say that it brings tears to my eyes knowing that even when experiencing a mobility setback caused by a flare-up, I don't have to feel like a prisoner. I can still go out and enjoy the outdoors and going places, within reason.

One thing I would like to mention is the lock-buttons on the telescopic legs (they are used to shorten the legs for storage, when the legs are fully extended). There is an indention surrounding the lock-buttons. Although I am right handed, it proved time consuming, difficult and frustrating to try and press in the buttons with my right hand. This was because the fingernails on my right hand are moderately long; they extend beyond my fingertips. It was very easy to press in the buttons using my left hand, however, because the fingernails on my left hand are cut very short. (I play mandolin. I keep fingernails on my left hand short, to hold down the mandolin strings, and grow out the nails on my right hand for strumming.) Just wanted to give a heads up - if you have long fingernails it might prove difficult to press the buttons in all the way.

AUGUST 93, 2016 UPDATE: still loving my 'take anywhere stool.' Spend an entire afternoon at the beach with my husband in the shade of a beach canopy. He had his telescopic canvas chair (which is heavy, cumbersome, and is long/large even when folded up). I had my trusty Walkstool (which is lightweight, barely noticeable carried over my shoulder, and very compact). The stool performed perfectly, even in the shifting sand, and remained comfortable to sit on throughout the day. I loved that the net fabric dried so quickly when it got damp (yes, I went in the surf!). Because the seat is netting and breathable, the fabric never felt hot or uncomfortable even during the hottest part of the noon. I enjoyed myself so much and liked that I could easily carry it myself, without having to burden my dear hubby with having to carry seating for me, in addition to his own.

NOTE: I paid full price for my Walkstool Comfort 18-inch stool; I did not receive it free or at a discounted price in exchange for an evaluation. So, why did I take the time to write such a detailed review? Because, like you, I depend upon the comments and experiences of others when making an Amazon purchasing decision.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
343 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2021
122 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2014
19 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English