Buy new:
To see product details, add this item to your cart.
FREE Returns
Ships from: Amazon
Sold by: ELECOM Japan Direct US
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
(1552 ratings)
91% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy

ELECOM DEFT Trackball Mouse, 2.4GHz Wireless, Finger Control, 8-Button Function with Smooth Tracking, Ergonomic Design, Optical Gaming Sensor, Windows11, macOS (M-DT2DRBK)

4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,637 ratings

FREE Returns
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
Black / Black ball

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand ELECOM
Color Black / Black ball
Connectivity Technology 2.4GHz Wireless
Special Feature Ergonomic Design
Movement Detection Technology Trackball

About this item

• ✅《COMFORTABLE DESIGN》The mouse design is based on 6 different muscle and skeletal structures of the hands giving special emphasis to the folding actions of the hands to provide a new level of hand comfort.
  • ✅《OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY》The ELEOM "EX-G series" trackball provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency. It is very easy to move in any direction.
  • ✅《FUNCTIONAL 8 BUTTONS》You can assign favorite function to each button by using "ELECOM Mouse Assistant" ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software will be available to download from ELECOM NET website.
  • ✅《DPI CURSOR》Designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. The DPI button can easily change between 750(LOW) and 1500(HIGH) DPI, making the movements of your cursor faster or slower. The ball is held in place by the ball bearings, but can easily be popped out of the device, by pushing it through the hole in the bottom and it can be easily cleaned.
  • ✅《PRODUCT DETAILS》System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later (Horizontal scrolling function is not working in Windows RT8.1), macOS 10.10 or later, Size: W3.7"(94.7mm) X L4.9"(124.4mm) X H1.9"(47.9mm), Weight: 4oz(without battery), DPI: 750/1500 count (switchable), Connectivity: wireless, 1 X AA battery(Included)- Battery Remaining Light Lamp equipped.
Bites for your bracket
Get ready for March Madness Find a Fresh store
Make it a bundle
We found 1 bundle with this item:
ELECOM DEFT Trackball Mouse, 2.4GHz Wireless, Finger Control, 8-Button Function with Smooth Tracking, Ergonomic Design, Optical Gaming Sensor, Windows11, macOS (M-DT2DRBK)

Frequently bought together

$37.99
Get it as soon as Wednesday, Apr 3
In Stock
Sold by ELECOM Japan Direct US and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$21.78 ($0.11/Fl Oz)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

What's in the box

• Trackball mouse
  • Receiver
  • AA battery
  • Japanese manual
  • Product information

Technical Details

Collapse all

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
    Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

ELECOM

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
    /
    /
    /
    Please sign in to provide feedback.

Compare with similar items

This Item
    Recommendations
    ProtoArc Wireless Bluetooth Trackball Mouse, EM03 Ergonomic RGB Rollerball Mouse Rechargeable Computer Laptop Mouse, 3 Device Connection&Index Finger Control for iPad, Mac, Windows-Black
    dummy
    Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball with Scroll Ring - Space Gray (K72675WW),Black/Grey
    dummy
    PORLEI Trackball Mouse Wireless, Rechargeable Ergonomic Mouse, 44mm Index Finger Control, 3 Device Connection(Bluetooth or USB), Compatible with PC, Laptop, Mac, Windows
    dummy
    Kensington SlimBlade™ Pro Wireless Trackball, Rechargeable Battery, Bluetooth 2.4GHz Connection Options (K72080WW)
    dummy
    Nulea M505B Wireless Trackball Mouse, Rechargeable Ergonomic RGB Rollerball Mouse, Easy Index Finger Control with 5 Adjustable DPI, 3 Device Connection for PC, Laptop, iPad, Mac, Windows, Android
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Price-12% $37.99
    List:$42.99
    $31.99$49.99-7% $27.99
    Typical:$29.99
    $123.75-6% $33.99
    Typical:$35.99
    Delivery
    Customer Ratings
    Ergonomic
    For gaming
    Battery life
    Accuracy
    Comfort
    Sold By
    ELECOM Japan Direct US
    ProtoArc
    Amazon.com
    Porlei Direct
    G & W
    Nulea Direct
    connectivity tech
    2.4GHz Wireless
    Bluetooth, 2.4G wireless
    Bluetooth
    Bluetooth, USB Dongle
    Bluetooth, USB
    Bluetooth, USB
    hand orientation
    Right
    Right
    Right
    Right
    Right, Ambidextrous
    Right
    power source
    Corded Electric
    Rechargeable Trackball Mouse
    Battery Powered
    Battery Powered
    Battery Powered
    Battery Powered
    tracking method
    Trackball
    Trackball
    Optical
    Trackball
    Trackball
    Trackball
    range
    10 meters
    10 meters
    30 feet
    1.5 meters
    10 meters
    button quantity

From the brand

Product Description

deft
    DT2
    DEFT
    EX-G PRO EX-G EX-G Left Relacon MT1 ball
    EX-G PRO EX-G EX-G Left Hand Relacon bitra Replacement ball
    Customer Reviews
    3.9 out of 5 stars
    4.2 out of 5 stars
    4.2 out of 5 stars
    3.8 out of 5 stars
    3.6 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5 stars
    Style Thumb Thumb Thumb Handheld Thumb -
    Hand Orientation Right Right Left Ambidextrous Right -
    Connection USB 2.4GHz + Wired + Bluetooth USB 2.4GHz / Wired USB 2.4GHz Bluetooth / USB 2.4GHz Bluetooth / USB 2.4GHz -
    Buttons 8 6 6 10 5 -
    DPI switch 500/1000/1500 750/1500 750/1500 500/1000/1500 750/1500 -
    Ball Size 34mm 34mm 34mm 25mm 25mm 34mm
    DEFT PRO HUGE Deft trackball pad mouse pad FITTIO
    DEFT PRO HUGE DEFT bitra Tilt-adjustable Pad FITTIO wrist rest
    Customer Reviews
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    4.2 out of 5 stars
    4.2 out of 5 stars
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    3.9 out of 5 stars
    4.3 out of 5 stars
    Style Index Finger Index Finger Index Finger Index Finger - -
    Hand Orientation Right Right Right Right - -
    Connection USB 2.4GHz + Wired + Bluetooth USB 2.4GHz / Wired USB 2.4GHz / Wired Bluetooth / USB 2.4GHz - -
    Buttons 8 8 8 5 - -
    DPI switch 500/1000/1500 500/1000/1500 750/1500 750/1500 - -
    Ball Size 44mm 52mm 34mm 34mm - -

Mouse Assistant

STEP1

STEP2

STEP3

STEP1

1. Go to the "ELECOMUSA " website. (Not ELECOMUS website)Click "Mouse Assistant" in the middle of the top.

2. Select "WINDOWS" or "MAC" for installation. (When installing on a PC running security software, it is recommended to temporarily deactivate it before installation.)

3. Click "MOUSE ASSISTANT MANUAL" if you want detail about it.

STEP2

1. Save to your computer. (If you have any problem or question, please contact ELECOM on this website.)

2. Installation is now complete. If successfully installed, the Mouse Assistant icon is visible in the indicator as shown in the image. Let's open it!!

STEP3

1. Select your language. Click "OK". Then the window is closed automatically. Please open it again.(Setup required each time it is opened)

2&3. Button Function Assignments

4. Scroll speed adjustment

5. Arrow: Manual & Help

aa

Product guides and documents

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.2 out of 5 stars
    4.2 out of 5
    2,637 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the comfort of the mouse. For example, they mention it's ergonomically very comfortable, has a nice feel, and allows them to relax while searching the web. That said, opinions are mixed on performance, accuracy, smoothness, size, quality, button, and ease of use.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

62 customers mention49 positive13 negative

Customers like the comfort of the mouse. They say it has a nice feel, has no stress on their wrist, and the main buttons feel ok. The mouse allows them to relax while searching the web and is perfect if they have small hands.

"...But other than that, its terrific. Fast, accurate, comfortable. And at fair prices... i highly recommend...." Read more

"...I have no stress on my wrist, and I can cover distances on my screen with only forefinger and thumb movements...." Read more

"I give this 5 stars based on 2 things: ergonomics and flawless basic operation. I use index finger trackballs with every computer I have...." Read more

"...It's very comfortable for the way I hold and use it,The choice of many keys can make a lot of things easier,"..." Read more

88 customers mention59 positive29 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the mouse. Some mention it's top notch, solidly built, and a really nice device. However, others say that the overall quality isn't the greatest, the accuracy, ease of use, and features are very iffy, and the whole thing felt cheap and flimsy right out of the box.

"...But other than that, its terrific. Fast, accurate, comfortable. And at fair prices... i highly recommend...." Read more

"...This mouse has held up amazingly to all the road-wear I've thrown at it with travel/working in 2 locations and switching between PC and Mac...." Read more

"...on using, or some combination of the two, but Elecom does not make good trackballs. They certainly shouldn't be demanding the $40-$70 they do...." Read more

"This may be one of the best high tech mouse out there but for me it has too many buttons. Too confusing for an older person." Read more

84 customers mention46 positive38 negative

Customers are mixed about the button of the mouse. Some mention that it has numerous programmable buttons and the buttons are laid out in a similar fashion to the trackball. That said, some complain about the odd right click button, the middle clicking being a little tough, and the back and forward buttons not working for any browser.

"...The buttons are all nice and responsive. Middle clicking is a little tough for my taste, but most mice are like that these days...." Read more

"...bells and whistles.. The only real issue with it is customizing the extra buttons. The software they provide is garbage...." Read more

"...The back and forward buttons work well...." Read more

"...There are extra buttons, which is great. I'm assuming there's software to program them...." Read more

82 customers mention47 positive35 negative

Customers are mixed about the performance of the mouse. Some mention that it works great and does everything they would expect, while others say that it's ineffective and not useable. The mouse functions perfectly, and all the button clicks with crispness. However, some customers report issues with the trackball, saying that it simply refused to respond and does not function like the conventional scroll wheel.

"...Company's software for Mac - El Capitan works great for programming buttons. NO COMPLAINTS!------------..." Read more

"...massive monkey paw encompassing the entire device, this thing is NOT at all useful for any heavy graphics work!..." Read more

"...Hard to tell if you are selecting or tilting until it is too late. It works fine, but sometimes when pressing down and holding you go from normal..." Read more

"...it worked great initially as the first one had but completely stopped working after only 8 weeks...." Read more

70 customers mention28 positive42 negative

Customers are mixed about the smoothness of the mouse. Some mention that it has very smooth scrolling of both the thumb scroll wheel and the trackball. They say the track ball moves smoothly and is easy to pop off to clean. However, other customers say that it doesn't work for any browser, the scroll ball is a little rough to roll, and the cursor doesn''t move at all. They also mention that the scroll wheel requires too much force to tilt.

"...Side scroll wheel needs improvement. Hard to tell if you are selecting or tilting until it is too late...." Read more

"...The scroll wheel is absolutely awesome, just great movement and textured so you never slip. The back and forward buttons work well...." Read more

"..."grab" the ball and make it stick in place, making small and precise mouse movements difficult...." Read more

"...really smooth and I haven't had any tracking issues, ie: no hiccups in movement etc. Only time will tell how the optics stand up over the longer run...." Read more

61 customers mention25 positive36 negative

Customers are mixed about the ease of use of the mouse. Some mention that it's easy to use with just several buttons, and easy to program keys. However, others say that the instructions are all in Japanese and the mouse has a bit of a learning curve.

"...The instructions are in Chinese I think...." Read more

"...The left click is perfectly positioned, right click is easy to get used to...." Read more

"...The ball was big enough for basic computing but gaming was a little difficult due to the ball being smaller than many competitors...." Read more

"...I mostly use it for day trading, It's easy to use but takes some time and practice to get used to the functions...." Read more

57 customers mention21 positive36 negative

Customers are mixed about the size of the mouse. Some mention that it's appropriately sized for their smaller hands, while others say that it is a bit too small.

"...Just odd placement/shape. The ball also feels small, but I believe that should the mouse last long enough, I should be able to get used to it...." Read more

"All in all a great product. Size, feel, quality all on par or better when you consider price...." Read more

"...Cons:I have large hands for a woman and it is a little bit too small,It uses up batteries fast, especially in the high DPI mode,..." Read more

"The roller ball is kinda smaller than the ones I have on other PC’s. That’s the reason for 4 stars. Other than that, it’s perfect!..." Read more

30 customers mention14 positive16 negative

Customers are mixed about the accuracy of the mouse. Some mention that it has accurate tracking, good button layout, and powerful customization software. They say that the response on the trackball is very precise and has very sturdy feel. However, others say that it lacks precision and sometimes has jumpy movement. They also mention that the mouse is not as precise as a mouse and that the rollerball skips.

"...3. Mine broke after about four months. The dongle no longer finds the trackball...." Read more

"...ever had is about 1/3 of the trackballs I have bought have TERRIBLE tracking problems...." Read more

"...The ball moves effortlessly and is as precise as an=y other I've used. The left click is perfectly positioned, right click is easy to get used to...." Read more

Great but...Base grips are worthless!
    3 Stars
    Great but...Base grips are worthless!
    Love this travel-sized trackball as it's appropriately sized for my smaller hands. I'm an avid gamer and have always used trackballs due to my hEDS to minimize fatigue and help prevent repetitive-use injuries. The accuracy is decent enough for gaming once you make a few modifications to it using the dL-able software. The scroll wheel is a nice addition as well as the extra buttons that can be programmed to suit your needs.My main gripe is that I bought this smaller trackball version in Sept 2021 as a secondary trackball, and the rubber grips are already destroyed as of Feb 2022. No replacements are available, just like my previous DeftPro trackball (which had the same issues and actually prompted this purchase to begin with.) I miss my Logitech and Microsoft trackballs, both were serious workhorses that never gave me issues with the grips below and each of those lasted ages! 😔 I guess I'll have to figure out a new method for creating my own replacement grips for both because the sticky residue they leave behind is annoying and difficult to clean off surfaces and there really hasn't been any progress in convincing Logitech or Microsoft to be kind (or caring) enough about the disability community by re-releasing their trackball lines again.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020
    Color: Black / Black ballVerified Purchase
    3 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2016
    2 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    A R Z
    4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, but switch failed in less than 2 years
    Reviewed in Canada on September 13, 2023
    Color: Black / Red ballVerified Purchase
    Ruzt
    5.0 out of 5 stars Buena relación calidad-precii
    Reviewed in Mexico on February 3, 2023
    Customer image
    Ruzt
    5.0 out of 5 stars Buena relación calidad-precii
    Reviewed in Mexico on February 3, 2023
    Este es el segundo que compro y llegué a él después de tratar el Logitech M520, M570 y un mouse vertical. Este modelo me resultó el más cómodo ya que un mouse convencional me ocasiona muchas molestias en mi extremidad, cuello y espalda. Me gustan los botones programables para cada aplicación, es decir, puedes programar, que el mismo boton haga algo distinto dependiendo de la aplicación que estes usando y combinando hasta tres teclas simultaneas en cada boton. Las "desventajas" son la duración de la pila (unos 3 meses), no es muy preciso y el software puede ocasionalmente no reconocer la aplicación que usas haciendo que los botones programable no respondan como deben. En general, si tienes problemas de mobilidad y no requieres mucha precision, es una excelente opción.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    One person found this helpful
    P.P.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse in a harder to find format.
    Reviewed in Canada on February 14, 2021
    2 people found this helpful
    KölnerAmerican
    5.0 out of 5 stars My wrist is much better
    Reviewed in Germany on January 23, 2023
    One person found this helpful
    Dermot Bohan
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit with fantastic features.
    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 6, 2022