This is the amazing wedding of Andrew & Alison who got married at the Midland Hotel, Morecambe earlier this month. They had a wonderful 1920’s Prohibition era vintage wedding theme which worked brilliantly with the wonderful Art Deco Wedding Venue that is the Midland hotel.

Alison left a lovely testimonial about our work

“Boy did we choose well – Laura and Tobiah were totally amazing – they made you feel relaxed and at times you didn’t even notice they were there. I can’t begin to express my delight at having them photograph our wedding. Amazing!

They work so well as a team. On the day they were able to bring together all the pictures we had requested but wouldn’t have been able to remember on the day.

They worked so hard but at no time interfered with the day. I wish we had used their pre-wedding service just to have had the opportunity to spend more time with them! Tobiah’s enthusiasm is immense, he is like a coiled spring bouncing around catching ever moment!”

It was wonderful to work alongside Itsy Bitsy Vintage who were just amazing in creating the wonderful vintage styling. The guests were the icing on the cake to an amazing wedding, all in 1920’s themed dress!  Here is their wedding story …

About the author

Tobiah is a professional Wedding Photographer based in Manchester & Cheshire, England. He has photographed over 375 weddings throughout the UK & Europe.

Contact

I consent to Tobiah Tayo Photography storing the information I have provided via the contact form and using it to reply to my enquiry
I am aware of Tobiah Tayo Photography's policy governing use of my personal data and have read and digested the entire PRIVACY POLICY                             

Thank you!
Your message has been sent...
We will contact be in touch shortly...
Contact