Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

juankgigo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens (MK I) Lens is in the USA

Withdrawn

Price: $5,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping

IMPORTANT NOTE: The lens is at my friendīs house in California and is not being used as I am back in Costa Rica, so it will ship from the US and you donīt need to pay duties. Feel free to contact my friend if you are interested in the lens! (I can give you his phone number)
I hate to see this lens go but I am in the market for a 600f/4 II.
I can consider a trade for a 400f/4 DO II.
I bougth this lens from another FM member and I have taken great care of it!
98% of the pictures I post here have been taken with this lens so it is very sharp and itīs in very clean condition with only a few chips here and there but glass is very clean with superficial scratches produced by cleaning process but you really have to look for them to see them.

I have looked the lens over and the only blemishes I see are a few tiny marks where the hood attaches to the lens (normal with these lenses).

It has been covered with lenscoat since I bought it but I am not including it in the pictures.

Comes whit trunk, keys and leather cover.
I can send you high res images showing the pictures I have taken with this lens.
For $300 extra I will include a brand new-in-box 2X tele extender bought this year at B&H.
Price is net to me after Paypal charges.
Date code is: UV (Utsunomiya, Japan, 2007)

Edited on Dec 12, 2017 at 04:09 PM · View previous versions

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:32 AM
smjphoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

For anyone who doesn't know Juan Carlos, he is a fabulous bird photographer who takes compulsively good care of his gear. The images he has shot with this lens are incredible. Just search for Juankgigo on the FM nature forms for evidence of the amazing output from this lens. He has very high standards regarding sharpness, contrast, focus speed, etc. and this lens has met those standards and lived up to the Canon super tele reputation. Juan is a standup guy and many FM'ers will vouch for him (myself included). I would confidently buy this lens but I already have a 600.

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:12 PM
juankgigo
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

smjphoto wrote:
For anyone who doesn't know Juan Carlos, he is a fabulous bird photographer who takes compulsively good care of his gear. The images he has shot with this lens are incredible. Just search for Juankgigo on the FM nature forms for evidence of the amazing output from this lens. He has very high standards regarding sharpness, contrast, focus speed, etc. and this lens has met those standards and lived up to the Canon super tele reputation. Juan is a standup guy and many FM'ers will vouch for him (myself included). I would confidently buy this lens but I already have
...Show more

Many thanks Stu! see you soon!

Nov 28, 2017 at 03:37 PM
BGale
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

A great lens being sold by a great guy. I know Juan Carlos personally and can vouch for the care he takes of his equipment and his integrity in his business dealings.

Dec 05, 2017 at 12:27 PM
juankgigo
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

Thanks Barb!

Dec 06, 2017 at 02:22 AM
bobbytan
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

Another 100% endorsement for this Seller! Juan-Carlos was our guide on our last trip, and he is taking us on another tour of Costa Rica in February. Juan is not only a very trustworthy and honest person; he is incredibly careful with his possessions - be it his car or his camera gear! Rest assured that you will be fine buying anything from Juan!

Dec 12, 2017 at 12:11 PM
juankgigo
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS Lens

bobbytan wrote:
Another 100% endorsement for this Seller! Juan-Carlos was our guide on our last trip, and he is taking us on another tour of Costa Rica in February. Juan is not only a very trustworthy and honest person; he is incredibly careful with his possessions - be it his car or his camera gear! Rest assured that you will be fine buying anything from Juan!

Many thanks Bobby! see you soon amigo!

Dec 12, 2017 at 04:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.