Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

shindig
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black

Sold

Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: see above

I have a very lightly used TT Retrospective 10 in black. Selling it as it is little too big for me.
There is no rain cover included in the sale. Has original dividers.
$ 100 paypalled and shipped to your door in ConUS.

I can't force myself to take images of a bag. I will if someone insists, but otherwise it is very starightforward. Please see my FB - I do describe things accurately and you know what this item if you are reading this.

Peace!

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:19 PM
shindig
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

dropped to $90 shipped (con US) now!

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:11 PM
dadgummit
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

Just FYI, do not hesitate to purchase this bag because of the missing rain cover. You can call Think Tank and tell them you lost the rain cover and they will mail you one free of charge, no proof of purchase needed. I called them last Thursday fully expecting to pay for the part and received it today free of charge. Best customer service in the industry!!!

Feb 25, 2013 at 07:21 PM
mokofoko
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

dadgummit wrote:
Just FYI, do not hesitate to purchase this bag because of the missing rain cover. You can call Think Tank and tell them you lost the rain cover and they will mail you one free of charge, no proof of purchase needed. I called them last Thursday fully expecting to pay for the part and received it today free of charge. Best customer service in the industry!!!

That may be a YMMV kind of thing. You may have just been lucky, and spoke to the right CSR on a good day. Similar thing happened to me with Canon Parts Division last month, and they shipped me a part free of charge--sometimes it's entirely at the CSRs discretion how to handle any particular situation.

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM
shindig
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

sold to Jeff pending payment.

Feb 27, 2013 at 04:34 PM
NikonJeff
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black $90!

Payment sent.

Feb 27, 2013 at 05:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.