Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

Matt OHarver
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 85MM F1.8D with hood and box

Available

Price: $310.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail insured/delivery confirmation confirmed address ONLY

I just bought a new 85MM F1.8G and am selling this 85MM F1.8D in great shape with box and hood. It's very sharp and in very good shape. I've upgraded for the sake of upgrading. I can't tell the difference between photos taken between the two lenses however I really like the larger hood and feel of the new lens. Price includes shipping to lower 48 confirmed Paypal address only and fees. Photos of it in a bit

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 105MM F1.8 AI-S SN 205811

Available

Price: $445.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail insured/delivery confirmation confirmed address ONLY

Manual focus Lens is in fantastic shape with built in hood and caps(no box) Very sharp, smooth focus ring a few superficial marks on the body(will try to show in photos) glass is clear clean and lens if very sharp. Bought from KEH as EX. Selling some of my MF lenses to pay for some medical treatments I have to have. These lenses will be bought again once I'm able to(not these exact ones but ones to replace these) because I love them. Just have other expenses I have to take care of. Price includes shipping to lower 48 confirmed Paypal address only and fees. Photos in a bit

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   35MM F1.4 Nikkor N AI'd SN 362666

Sold

Price: $415.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Lens is the scalloped focus ring with a few marks of paint loss on the body(all superficial). Glass is clean, blades are oil free. Lens is SHARP and amazing. Again selling to pay for some medical treatments I have to have. Price includes shipping to lower 48 confirmed Paypal address only and fees. These lenses will be bought again once I'm able to(not these exact ones but ones to replace these) because I love them. Just have other expenses I have to take care of.

Photos in a bit.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 75-150 F3.5 Series E

Available

Price: $70.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Lens is the budget Nikon MF lens. Has the typical zoom creep but has been fitted with some friction material on the barrel and it helps and works well.

Again selling to pay for some medical treatments I have to have. Price includes shipping to lower 48 confirmed Paypal address only and fees. These lenses will be bought again once I'm able to(not these exact ones but ones to replace these) because I love them. Just have other expenses I have to take care of.

Edited on Dec 18, 2012 at 03:26 PM · View previous versions

Dec 10, 2012 at 09:28 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

MJO_5811 by MattOphotog, on Flickr

MJO_5809 by MattOphotog, on Flickr

MJO_5805 by MattOphotog, on Flickr

Dec 10, 2012 at 09:28 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

BTW the only interest I have in trades(since I have had a few offers) is for a V1 and the FT1 adapter for MF lenses for it. Thanks

Matt

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:28 PM
kwoodard
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

Gosh! I really want that Series E... Heck, I want all of them, but that Series E, I really wish I had the cash for it.

GLWS Matt, I hope your health takes a turn for the better and you get well soon.

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

35MM was sold. Others with lots of tire kickers but no money yet. Lets get these sold folks. I have some medical bills I need to take care of.

Matt

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM
ohcello
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

pm sent

Dec 18, 2012 at 03:56 PM
David Antilley
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Nikon Lenses Price Drop Need to sell!

Matt,

I received the lens today in perfect shape, no issues. Thanks for everything.

David

Dec 19, 2012 at 01:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.